The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Green Men When Kane Visits

I must give credit to the green men for providing some brilliant comedic relief while watching visiting players receive penalties. With the recent cinco de mayo bender that Patrick Kane went on; I am curious what they will do when the Blackhawks come to Vancouver next. I know I will have to wait until at least October to find out, but I am quite excited. I have a feeling they will both be wearing the infamous Kaner bender t-shirts.

Any other idea for what witty ideas they may come up with?

Thank you to those who appreciate this new topic and I want to will all of you an enjoyable summer! Go Canucks.

Why not celebrate them?

They're a cool tradition that Vancouver has started that makes it look like we actually have good fans. Would you rather continue to watch the library atmosphere at Rogers Arena, or at have a little bit of entertainment? When ESPN does a story on them, you know they're doing something entertaining.

I like them, and I hope they keep going strong.

Vancouver started the towel power that is league wide now,

Vancouver started the green men which spurred on copycats in Nashville and few other markets...

Looks like we're trend starters :P

Vancouver Rocks woooooo

Vancouver started the green men which spurred on copycats in Nashville and few other markets...

Vancouver Rocks woooooo

Vancouver Rocks woooooo

Archived