The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Vincent Lecavalier

this is a proposal for the calgary flames. they badly need a #1 center for iginla. i don't think he's going to get traded so you might as well make the best of the situation. get iggy that #1 center and hope for the best.

to tampa bay: miikka kiprusoff, matt stajan

to calgary: vincent lecavalier

tampa does this because they need a goalie and kipper is a bonafide #1. they also shed vinny's contract, but gain another bad contract with stajan. however, stajan's contract ends much sooner and the cap hit is half of vinny's.

as for vinny's nmc, why wouldnt he waive it? as long as stamkos is on the same team he is he will never be a #1C again, he would get more playing time.

flame away

The only problem for Calgary is who would be there goaile?

When Kipper isn't at his best they don't win, he's the main reason they have come sort of close to being in the playoffs, without him they would be bottom 5, if Irving or Karlsson can play well and replace him then maybe but I'm not sure if there scoring (even with vinny) can make up for there defence and goaltending without Kipper

The only problem for Calgary is who would be there goaile?

When Kipper isn't at his best they don't win, he's the main reason they have come sort of close to being in the playoffs, without him they would be bottom 5, if Irving or Karlsson can play well and replace him then maybe but I'm not sure if there scoring (even with vinny) can make up for there defence and goaltending without Kipper

Archived