The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumours/Reports] Official Roberto Luongo Trade Thread (Keep it all here please)

I get a real LAUGH out of the fact that Bob Mckenzie started the rumor saying that Luongo won't go to anywhere but Florida.......

Then 3 hours later, seems to forget that it was him that STARTED the rumor.... and then write this one for TSN:

Shame on you Bob Mckenzie... it's lucky you're not on a show in which I could call in an make you appear even more foolish than you are.

If I'm not mistaken, we hadn't made the playoffs for 4 straight years when we brought Luongo in. And have only missed the playoffs once since then. Its you morons that can't take in the fact that our forwards couldn't score worth **** in the finals. Had we scored 15+ goals in the SCF, we might be talking about 'when we might win our next cup' instead of 'when will we win our first cup.'

I get a real LAUGH out of the fact that Bob Mckenzie started the rumor saying that Luongo won't go to anywhere but Florida.......

Then 3 hours later, seems to forget that it was him that STARTED the rumor.... and then write this one for TSN:

Shame on you Bob Mckenzie... it's lucky you're not on a show in which I could call in an make you appear even more foolish than you are.

Canucks were outmanned in both Chicago series. They could not be blamed on Lu. In the Boston series, the Canucks had zero offense. The Sedins were completely shut down by Chara and Seidenberg, and Kesler was hurt/invisible.

What the hell are you talking about?

I guess Star Players doesn't equal to high offense?

Shut up, seriously. Is it not blatantly obvious that if you have skilled offensive players, you'll have a lot of goals? Our defense was terrible. This was when Bieksa sucked, no Hamhuis, Mitchell concussed, Ohlund starting to decline.. It was Luongo, Sedins, Kesler, Edler vs Toews, Bolland, Ladd, Keith, Seabrook, Versteeg, Kane, Byfuglien. Jeez, i wonder which team would lose and do the poorest?

Tim Thomas at his best would have done just as bad. Hockey is a team sport, which is something i believe you keep forgetting.

You really show your age on this one. I know you are 12 when you tell people to "shut up seriously". Also in the end Luongo was getting paid 7 mill a year to stop pucks and if you want to defend him for having a GAA of 3+ then you go for it but it is a really sad excuse. It is kind of like Pens fans saying welll Philly's offence was so great so that is Fleury played so bad. I feel majority of people would rip on them (I know I for sure would) and you can not have it both ways.

Anyways, here is an interesting comment that Eklund of all people made about the Aaron Portzline report and I think it is a unique but refreshing way to look at the Lou situation.

Incarcerated Bob@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NHL NEWS**Source: Leafs still pushing for Luongo - (Even though he nixed trade to them) Gillis wants Leafs deal that's on table

I'll update this when I figure out what the deal is.

EDIT: Incarcerated Bob@incarceratedbob

@computergeek316 The Luongo deal would have happened today or tmrw if he didn't block trade.. Now it's up in the air. Leafs still pushing

Everyone knows you're a blind moron. Quit friggin blaming everything on Luongo. Fracking learn that Luongo's meltdowns were caused by pourus defense and our forwards couldn't score even if their lifes depended on it. Your hatred for Luongo is pathetic.

Incarcerated Bob@incarceratedbob

**BREAKING NHL NEWS**Source: Leafs still pushing for Luongo - (Even though he nixed trade to them) Gillis wants Leafs deal that's on table

I'll update this when I figure out what the deal is.

EDIT: Incarcerated Bob@incarceratedbob

@computergeek316 The Luongo deal would have happened today or tmrw if he didn't block trade.. Now it's up in the air. Leafs still pushing

Archived