The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

You are a Canuck!

Bertorama

Think Shea Weber production from a guy the size of Ballard, and shoots left.

I hit, I set up plays, I clear the net, I shoot for the net, and let the forwards pick up juicy rebounds.

50+ points Offensive Defenseman who isn't afraid to go to the dirty areas. $1-2 Million is fine. Besides I'll have

product endorsements. Every interview, I'll go. "I did this good because I work hard, and eat a PowerBar before the game!"

That will also probably stop the reporters from interviewing me. ;)

Guest gumballthechewy

If I could play in the NHL the same way I do now I'd be a kind of power forward/playmaker hybrid, not the strongest or most ferocious checker (I'm only 6'0" 201lbs but I play feisty), but I definitely give it my all every game and the one thing I pride myself on the most is I'm not a greedy player, for instince one game we were playing we were up 3-2 near the end of the third and they pulled their goalie and I had the puck going into their zone and my buddy was coming up the left side so I dished off to him so he could pot the empty netter. I play RW or C, either or, I prefer C but seeing as the Canucks don't need another C I'll play RW, preferably with Kes and Higgs or Booth, maybe give me a shot at 1st line with the twins, if I earn it. Salary? I dunno, $0.525mil? Isn't that the league minimum? Oh, and I wear the number 18.

Well seeing as you didn't put any restrictions on this...

I'm a RW who consistently puts up 60+ goals each season. I win the Calder in my rookie year, along with the Rocket Richard, Hart, Art Ross, and Conn Smythe. I'm a + +/- player my entire career, a leader, and dominate the individual trophy awards but couldn't care less as the Stanley Cup is the only trophy I covet. Don't care who I play with because anyone on my line instantly plays better. I make 4M because I love playing for my team and my city (Vancouver) and I want my GM to be able to ice a good team around me (even though they could win the cup with me and an entire team of plugs). I'm a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame when I retire. I dominate every statistical category in the NHL that 10 years after I retire they name a new trophy after me. Every time I score a goal women throw their bra and panties onto the ice. As a result women have to start wearing multiple sets of undergarments to games. In interviews during the regular season I seem bored as I'm getting impatient waiting for the real season to start in April. I help the Vancouver Canucks become a dynasty over the 20 years I play for them and win 17 Stanley Cups.

Guest gumballthechewy

I am 6 foot 6 power forward and 230 pounds and plays a similar game to milan lucic score 30+ goals around 70-80 points.

Plays with sedins on the first line as RW.

my number is 99 and have a contract 6 years 98 million, taking a hometown discount

power forward 6'4" 245lbs can skate like the wind,and have Datsykian skills

sign with the team at a home town discount 7 mil.

jersy #70

First season with the team we dominate the league and win presidents trophy

first round of the playoffs we face San Jose,second game in I destroy Joe Thorton with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.we go on to win series

second round of playoffs we face L.A. 3rd game in I destroy Dustin brown with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.we go on to win series.

3rd round we face Chicago.1st game in I destroy Duncan Keith with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.We go on to win series.

In the final we face the Bruins.1st game in I destroy Brad Marchand with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.Second game in I destroy Zdeno Chara with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.Boston folds like a cheap tent and we win the final 4-0 wining the Stanly cup for the first time in Frachise history.

My linemates of course would be Hank&Daniel

Guest gumballthechewy

power forward 6'4" 245lbs can skate like the wind,and have Datsykian skills

sign with the team at a home town discount 7 mil.

jersy #70

First season with the team we dominate the league and win presidents trophy

first round of the playoffs we face San Jose,second game in I destroy Joe Thorton with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.we go on to win series

second round of playoffs we face L.A. 3rd game in I destroy Dustin brown with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.we go on to win series.

3rd round we face Chicago.1st game in I destroy Duncan Keith with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.We go on to win series.

In the final we face the Bruins.1st game in I destroy Brad Marchand with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.Second game in I destroy Zdeno Chara with a clean but devastating hit,BOOM out for the playoffs.Boston folds like a cheap tent and we win the final 4-0 wining the Stanly cup for the first time in Frachise history.

To be truthful at this point I would be playing for the Alumni, but here goes:

1. Heavy-hitting power Forward (yes I am comfortable in all three forward spots) with a heavy, accurate shot. Good on Face-offs and loves the front of the net. Good hand/eye means lots oof nice tip-ins.

2. Sorry OP, the Cammer wears number 8

3. $888,888

- 6'1 - 210 - 2 way right handed 2nd pairing D-man

- Jersey #7

- Cerebral and positional like Tanev, but mobility and physicality like Edler. Much more of a playmaker than a shooter (2 goals, 30 assist potential), but prefers to stay at home and cover up for pinching teammates. Prefers to keep nose clean, but will scrap to back up a teammate.

- 2.75 million

I'd be a solid two-way defenseman. Quite small, but I'd be like Willie Mitchell with poke-checks and shot blocking. I might chip in with a goal here and there. Good outlet passes.

I'd play on either the 2nd or 3rd 'D' pairing with maybe Garrison or Ballard. Ballard would complement my style more.

Line: 2nd or 3rd Defensive Pairing

Play with: Ballard

Number: #24

Style: Two-Way defenseman (more defensive though)

Production: 2-5 goals, 10-25 assists, 12-30 points in a full season.

Salary: $900K - $1.5M (I could be paid more, but I'd take a home team discount of course :P)

after 120 surgeries to break my femurs and heal them a tad longer (so i can grow a few (at LEAST 6 (to put me at the "minimum")) inches), id be at Right D

I want a stick taller than me because (im short) I poke/stick check like a master fencer!

Whoops lost yer puck! Whoops ya lost it again!

The forwards just hang around the neutral zone while i poke pucks to them all game.

protecting the puck wont do much, cause ill chirp at you till you would rather slash the crap out of me than worry about stick position (im a tad masochistic)

Id be an aggravating, poking, pylon for 900 thou

but i HAVE to wear number 6. if not i want a 50 thousand dollar raise...

*wanders off*

1. Aggressive Checker/Grinder LW/RW, with a hard shot.

2. Lappy, Higgs.

3. What is your Salary? 2-2.25M

Tough winger, hard to play against in the corners, can scrap when needed, hard shot.

Archived