The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you think Jason Garrison will beat Adrian Aucoin's record for most goals as a Canuck Defenseman? (23g)

Franz Liszt

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this thread simply ISN'T about production. it's about goal scoring. i made no comment about garrison's production and made no insinuation that he disappeared down the stretch. i addressed the thread subject, which is goal scoring. plain and simple.

also, neither higgins nor hamhuis had career years statistically as canucks.

The whole "Campbell inflated his stats" idea is hilarious. So apparently Campbell just has these magical d-to-d passes that can't be replicated on this team?

Are you guys kidding? The Twins and Eddie can pas just as well.

The whole point, really, is that 16 goals will be hard to replicate no matter what, even if he was playing with Campbell.

While it's not entirely impossible for it to happen, it will depend a lot on how much powerplay time Garrison gets. It's not unfathomable that he will score many goals, but hitting 23 goals is a bit of a stretch for anybody.

Garrison of course has a chance to do it, but realistically he most likely won't.

Not a chance. He won't even repeat the 16 goals he got last year. Let's get something straight. Garrison has got a hard shot and is fairly good offensively but not as much as people like to think. The Canucks didn't sign him because he scored 16 goals last year. His defensive game and ability to shutdown opposing teams top players is what really caught their attention. I bring this up because I dont want idiotic CDC members going nuts during the season when he's not on pace for more than 10 goals

Archived