The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

suck it Seattle. It's not that I don't like you or anything, it's the fact that I want to shut all those annoying bandwagoners up for good.

Really? Seattle finally has a good team and now the fans are 'bandwagoners'? Come on, they're not the Packers or Patriots.

Really? Seattle finally has a good team and now the fans are 'bandwagoners'? Come on, they're not the Packers or Patriots.

I like the Seahawks myself but not to the point where I would actually full heartedly support them. Happy to see they finally have a good team but I have seen way too many people jump on their bandwagon. Friends included. I wasn't blaming the entire fanbase y'know. I know they sell out each game.

You know as well as everyone in this thread that there are a LOT of people in BC who treat the Seahawks like they do the Canucks. Could care less about them during the regular season and as soon as they get hot or make the playoffs it's like "yoooo I'm a huge Seahawks/Nucks fan yooo, Lynch and Wilson and sh*t yo they're going all the way to the finals, yeah Seahawks bro yeow been waiting all my life for this"

I like the Seahawks myself but not to the point where I would actually full heartedly support them. Happy to see they finally have a good team but I have seen way too many people jump on their bandwagon. Friends included. I wasn't blaming the entire fanbase y'know. I know they sell out each game.

Okay, but that's going to happen with any team that's doing well. Look at how many people here are suddenly huge Canucks fans once the playoffs roll around.

You know as well as everyone in this thread that there are a LOT of people in BC who treat the Seahawks like they do the Canucks. Could care less about them during the regular season and as soon as they get hot or make the playoffs it's like "yoooo I'm a huge Seahawks/Nucks fan yooo, Lynch and Wilson and sh*t yo they're going all the way to the finals, yeah Seahawks bro yeow been waiting all my life for this"

Yeah and like I said, the same goes for every team. There are also a lot of die hard Seahawk fans here who are ecstatic we finally have a good team.

Yeah and like I said, the same goes for every team. There are also a lot of die hard Seahawk fans here who are ecstatic we finally have a good team.

No doubt, I know a couple of diehard Hawks fans who have had season tickets for years now and I'm glad they finally have a great team to support and cheer. It's just the same Canucks bandwagoners who are Seahawks bandwagoners that annoy me because there are a ton of them in the lower mainland who probably couldn't tell you what false start means.

No doubt, I know a couple of diehard Hawks fans who have had season tickets for years now and I'm glad they finally have a great team to support and cheer. It's just the same Canucks bandwagoners who are Seahawks bandwagoners that annoy me because there are a ton of them in the lower mainland who probably couldn't tell you what false start means.

it means procedure lol

I'm certainly not a bandwagon jumper. I've been following the team since the Jim Zorn era. They remind me of the Canucks. A rabid fanbase, but no championships to show for it.

I expected Seattle to be another year or two rebuilding. I was surprised they finished so strongly, and I think no one predicted Wilson to be this good.

The major difference between Seahawks fans and Canuck fans of course is that Seahawk fans don't crucify their players when they under-perform. Well...maybe they went nuts on Bosworth, but that was understandable....