The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

JJ Watt came out for warm ups, walked to mid field and spat on the Patriots logo. There goes my respect for him. Such a shame, always thought he was classy until just now.

Don't worry I'm sure the Pats will just send a spy to check out the Texan's signals and play calling. ;)

I don't know, it kind've makes sense. Why spend a week in a hotel room and on the road when you can sleep in your own bed and use your own facilities. This isn't like a Canucks road trip where they've got games every 2 days.

If it kind've makes sense, don't even bring it up.

Fans deserve nothing. Never understood that argument.

They put in more effort than any other team to try and drive their team to victory. They definitely deserve it.

Unless you're one of these people who think that fans don't have any influence on a game - in which case you're wrong.

Edited by Scottish⑦Canuck

Always gets interesting in 6 point games. Do the Falcons try and run as much time off the clock, but then if they have to punt and the Seahawks score, Atlanta gets next to no time left to drive down for a field goal. Or do they try to get into FG range without running down the play clock to almost 0 before snapping the ball.