The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Pats acquire Akeem Ayers and a 7th from the Titans for a 6th

Solid. I heard rumours last night but didn't know it got confirmed. Haven't really seen him play but from talk, I've generally heard positive things about him. People say he's a great player, just not a big name. You mind giving some insight on the type of player he is?

I was always a fan of his in his first 3 years in the league. He had a 110 tackles in his 2nd year. However he seemed to fall out of favor with new coaching staff as he has trouble adjusting from the 4-3 to the 3-4. I was disappointed when he was getting playing time, but his replacements of played good.

He should be a solid addition to your defense.

I'm impressed with Bell on the Steelers very patient lead back with deceptive speed who can catch the ball out of the backfield and is not a liability when asked to stay in and pass protect.

Of course credit has to go to the Steelers o-line which has been horrible for years at least in part to Big Ben holding the ball forever, but still they have improved immensely by hiring Mike Munchak the former Titans head coach to fix up the line run blocking wise at the very least.

Solid. I heard rumours last night but didn't know it got confirmed. Haven't really seen him play but from talk, I've generally heard positive things about him. People say he's a great player, just not a big name. You mind giving some insight on the type of player he is?

I'm interested as to how that would work out too. I've been reading different stuff via ESPN.

Rumors flying about the Seahawks locker room issues. Locker room is reportedly split on Russel Wilson. Apparently some guy's on the team don't believe he's "black" enough...

Repeat is out of the question. No playoffs imo. Harvin wasn't the only problem. More house cleaning to come...

Edited by Jiggs50

Rumors flying about the Seahawks locker room issues. Locker room is reportedly split on Russel Wilson. Apparently some guy's on the team don't believe he's "black" enough...

Repeat is out of the question. No playoffs imo. Harvin wasn't the only problem. More house cleaning to come...

Is this actually real? LOL.

Independent black man to any liberal = uncle tom / sellout / not "black" enough -- the way they're already treated in the media is disgusting.

Wilson must not have towed the line.

But at any rate, thankfully the Seahawks are distracting the media with this rather than the "zomg violence" uproar.

Edited by Mr. Ambien