The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

Push bush man, look it up man,that was a ballsy call at the time in the biggest college rivalry game ever. You win some you lose some, just let it go man.

Statistically speaking (Lynch 1 for 5 last season on runs from the 1 yard line, no pass at all from the 1 yard line was intercepted last season) the slant route was the more probable touchdown. But ...mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

4 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Post a meme and gather all the salt of the world. I love it :lol:

edit: even better, play happened on the same field as the SB and the same endzone. Lolz4dayz

I wasn't being Salty I was just stating that Pete is known for ballsy calls, so what it he got it wrong? The dude is a winner and will continue to win. There is no other coach I would rather play for ( maybe John McKay) if given the chance

21 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

I wasn't being Salty I was just stating that Pete is known for ballsy calls, so what it he got it wrong? The dude is a winner and will continue to win. There is no other coach I would rather play for ( maybe John McKay) if given the chance

That play call pissed me off, but only because it resulted in a pick. If it were incomplete, then you run, use your last timeout, run again. Butler (that dink) just wanted the ball so much more, and he went out and took it.

Carroll is awesome, but as much as I dislike the Pats I would like to learn some things from Belichick too. Guy knows his stuff.

I'm dying for a rematch, but man the Hawks are going to have to play solid to get past Carolina. 

47 minutes ago, Green Building said:

That play call pissed me off, but only because it resulted in a pick. If it were incomplete, then you run, use your last timeout, run again. Butler (that dink) just wanted the ball so much more, and he went out and took it.

Carroll is awesome, but as much as I dislike the Pats I would like to learn some things from Belichick too. Guy knows his stuff.

I'm dying for a rematch, but man the Hawks are going to have to play solid to get past Carolina. 

Won't matter cuz Pats are losing to KC.