The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 minute ago, Pears said:

We have the cap for him especially if we cut Jones. Ryan-Kirkpatrick-WJ3 starting corners. Filthy. 

Preetty nice. Eagles need to get some Corners that NFC East has OBJ,Dez,Alshon, and also BMarsh Crazy.

Wentz just needs a stud RB and he will be set on offence.

For the d Eagles can draft a couple corners a pass rusher, and a lb then they can challenge the Giants and Cowboys again.

Redskins falling out with Desean and Garcon leaving. Kirk Cousins doesn't want to be there.

7 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Former 1st rounder Luke Joeckel to the Hawks. Hopefully it's not Robert Gallery all over again

O lineman getting overpaid smart move by Seahawks to get a former 1st rounder. Chance Warmack and DJ Fluker 2 ex RD1 Alabama o linemen also out there...

Edited by Chip Kelly

11 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Former 1st rounder Luke Joeckel to the Hawks. Hopefully it's not Robert Gallery all over again

Can you a brief scouting report on this player? Hope he works hard, plays well and earn a spot on the roster. Our OL needs some work but has the potential to be great with Ifedi, Britt and co all improving and only getting better. Looking forward to seeing him get some starts this season

2ND BLOCKBUSTER COMING SOON

Cooks for Butler.

Saints sign Ted Ginn to replace Cooks deep speed.

Patriots sign Stephon Gilmore to replace Butler.

Oh my god this trade is so happening.

Patriots only getting stronger Belichick must think Gilmore can be just as good as Butler in their system while getting an elite speed deep thest like Cooks so they can throw all those short patches underneath.

If this deal happens the Patriots will be virtually unstoppable..:(

Cooks for Butler.

Patriots only getting stronger Belichick must think Gilmore can be just as good as Butler in their system while getting an elite speed deep thest like Cooks so they can throw all those short patches underneath.

Saints today:

Re-sign DT Nick Fairley

Signed G Larry Warford

Signed WR Ted Ginn Jr.

Signed LB A.J. Klein

Cooks trade coming.

Pretty good day i'd say. Fairley was a beast last year, needed to be re-signed. Added a deep threat/KR/PR to replace Cooks. Added to OL and LB which were needs. Still need to address pass rush.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Can you a brief scouting report on this player? Hope he works hard, plays well and earn a spot on the roster. Our OL needs some work but has the potential to be great with Ifedi, Britt and co all improving and only getting better. Looking forward to seeing him get some starts this season

LT from Texas A+M. Ideal size and length and from what I can see he has good footwork. Anytime we can bring in a talented Oline man to work with Tom Cable is a plus in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

LT from Texas A+M. Ideal size and length and from what I can see he has good footwork. Anytime we can bring in a talented Oline man to work with Tom Cable is a plus in my eyes.

+1. Ran out of them. Thanks for giving one. He seems to look like a good fit in the team. I'm excited to see him hit the field and show what he's got. Read that he made 39 starts in his Jaguars career so that tells me he's pretty consistent and doesn't get injured often.

Hauschka signs with the Bills so Seahawks are in need of a kicker now. I expect that to be addressed during the draft. There seems to be a dry free agent market among kickers. Might have to do more research on that. But hopefully we quickly address this need

3 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Hauschka signs with the Bills so Seahawks are in need of a kicker now. I expect that to be addressed during the draft. There seems to be a dry free agent market among kickers. Might have to do more research on that. But hopefully we quickly address this need

Well, we do have Blair Walsh :towel:

46 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

Houston waits for Dallas to release Romo or will they give something up and trade for him?

Is Houston playing chicken with Dallas and Denver?  Denver apparently wants Romo too.  

Hoping one team bucks up and just trades for him. Would like the boys to get something in return.

5 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Cooks for Butler.

Sweet Jesus if this happens. 

• Upvote 1

So these are two quarterbacks rumoured to be available but I'm not gonna say who they are. Who would you rather have?

Player A:

3 games started

6 touchdowns

2 ints

854 yards on 79 completions (66.4%)

Player B:

2 games started

4 touchdowns

0 ints

502 yards on 43 completions (68.3%)

1 hour ago, Pears said:

So these are two quarterbacks rumoured to be available but I'm not gonna say who they are. Who would you rather have?

Player A:

3 games started

6 touchdowns

2 ints

854 yards on 79 completions (66.4%)

Player B:

2 games started

4 touchdowns

0 ints

502 yards on 43 completions (68.3%)

Neither? Not a big enough sample size to really evaluate.

We talking Garapollo and AJ McCarron or what?