The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

6 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Damn, can't believe the Browns are gonna have OBJ, Landry, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt and now Hill 

Redskins would be interested. They signed Rueben Foster.

Plus Bruce Allen is a scum bag owner,

who only cares about being mediocre enough to make a profit and keep fans somewhat interested.

If they were able to trade him,depending on the severity of this, I think they wouldn't want to trade him inside the conference.

Now If they straight release him, it would be a free for all...

9 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

who only cares about being mediocre enough to make a profit and keep fans somewhat interested.

If they were able to trade him,depending on the severity of this, I think they wouldn't want to trade him inside the conference.

He broke his son's arm. Didn't AP only whip his son with a belt? Seems tame compared to breaking bones 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

He broke his son's arm. Didn't AP only whip his son with a belt? Seems tame compared to breaking bones 

Yeah I mean they signed Reuben Foster as soon as he hit the waiver wire without a single thought.

They wouldn't hesitate if KC would make Hill available.

Apparently Chiefs knew this might be coming with Hill and were seriously investigating what it would take to get L. Bell or Antonio Brown.

Edited by Chip Kelly

15 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Im going to throw this out here.

I think Russell Wilson is going to get traded this offseason.

Could be reggie, if you believe that his old lady wants to go to new york or la rumour that cowherd put out there.

On 3/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, NucksPatsFan said:

Damn, can't believe the Browns are gonna have OBJ, Landry, Njoku, Chubb, Hunt and now Hill 

That is a whole lot of ego on one team. Mayfield is gonna be busy trying to keep all of them happy.

On 3/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, SabreFan1 said:

Of course they will be for a while at least, but they won't be as dominant after Brady is gone.  Also, Brady on his own attracts more offensive free agents than having Belichick as a coach.  Belichick doesn't have a sterling reputation with the players in the league.

This is why I think Belichick will coach into his 70's. He will want to prove that he made Tom Brady and not the other way around. All the leaked info from patriots coaching staff has pointed towards them thinking that they could win with anybody. 

On 3/15/2019 at 2:53 PM, Chip Kelly said:

Bruce Allen is the agent of Micheal Buble / Bryan Adams lol.  Daniel Snyder is the owner of the Redskins.  

• Upvote 2

On 3/18/2019 at 3:55 PM, peaches5 said:

This is why I think Belichick will coach into his 70's. He will want to prove that he made Tom Brady and not the other way around. All the leaked info from patriots coaching staff has pointed towards them thinking that they could win with anybody. 

I think Brady saw the same writing on the wall and that's one of the reason's he and BB grew apart.  BB wanted JG as his QB and Kraft wanted to stay with Brady.

Edited by SabreFan1
fixed a misspelling
  • Cheers 1

Raiders have accumulated a ton of talent. Gruden and Mayock gotta hit on those first round picks to build something sustainable. 

Gotta think AB and Burfict talked to each other before the signing and cleared up their issues. 

• Cheers 1