The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

2 hours ago, canuck73_3 said:

1 game is fair on that was a dirty play if it was a player like Burfict I'd say 2+ Gronk doesn't have a history so 1 is reasonable. 

If Burfict did anything similar to that Goodell would kick him out of the league. 

30 minutes ago, Pears said:

If Burfict did anything similar to that Goodell would kick him out of the league. 

They'll watch gronk closely for now. As for burfict, the nfl only comes down hard on him because previous fines didnt work and he seems not to learn. It's sad because burfict can be a great player.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Says the guy with Burfict on his team...

Tough to play good defense in this league anymore without being branded as a dirty player.

I know what I said might’ve been low, but if Shazier wasn’t the dirtiest player in the NFL I’d feel sorry for him. 

8 minutes ago, Pears said:

It really isn’t. Watch his plays and try and tell me he isn’t at the very least among the top 3 dirtiest players. 

I'd go with harrison as probably the dirtiest player on the steelers before shazier. Shazier can have some questionable hits but he is nowhere near top three in the league for dirty players.

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Given Gronk's 7 year clean resume, and the fact he sought out the officials on the field after the game ended and apologized to the both of them, and sounded quite upset with himself and apologized to #27, I don't think he will get a suspension. FWIW, it was dumb and super late and cheap (hence why I laughed at that he's in wrestlemania mode) but I still don't think they suspend him 1 game when guys with dirty records doing a lot worse don't get suspended. Unless your Burfict.

I'd just like to say,"in your face"!  :lol:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2747600-rob-gronkowski-suspended-1-game-for-late-hit-on-tredavious-white

• Upvote 2