The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

7 minutes ago, Pears said:

What a gutless play. Juju’s young but he’s learning the steeler way. 

The Steelers are dirty but laughable comment coming from a Bengals fan. Dirtiest team in the league, oh look helmet to helmet hit by a Bengal on the touchdown. 

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

The Steelers are dirty but laughable comment coming from a Bengals fan. Dirtiest team in the league, oh look helmet to helmet hit by a Bengal on the touchdown. 

Really launched himself into that hit too.   Brown is lucky to get up from that.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

@Pears you were talking about karma earlier. Juju just punished Burfict for all the bad he has done in his career. What was the flag for though? It was a good clean shoulder to the chest block. Taunting?

“””Clean”””

3 minutes ago, Pears said:

“””Clean”””

The hit wasn't away from the play, he aimed for the chest. The only thing I dont like in it is the taunt afterwords, but we are talking about the youngest player in the NFL making a huge block. I cant really blame him

clear helmet to helmet contact.  Brutal weekend for dirty hits, if the NFL wants to survive throughout the next 30 years they need to get these hits out of the game. And its not just on the league to enforce it the players need to start policingnthemselves too.

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Bengals lost to the zebras. Sucks for them. 

Pittsburgh isn't that good though. Very beatable. 

How many of their wins have come against teams with winning records?

But on another note, sports get the better of me sometimes and I can’t control my temper. What I said about Shazier was uncalled for. 

Edited by Pears
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pears said:

How many of their wins have come against teams with winning records?

But on another note, sports get the better of me sometimes and I can’t control my temper. What I said about Shazier was uncalled for. 

Its a division rival and that $&!# generally happens. I lost my $&!# a few times when the donkeys played my chargers. It happens.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1