The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

10 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

If the Chargers don't start playing defense pretty soon, this one is going to be over early.

They've got to start putting pressure on Brady. He's far too comfortable in the pocket.

They areplaying defense   pats game plan is just exposing the gaps            like I said in my post a few pages back, outside runs and quick throws is how you eliminate the pass rush        on the flipside rivers is exposing our defensive gaps 

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

They areplaying defense   pats game plan is just exposing the gaps            like I said in my post a few pages back, outside runs and quick throws is how you eliminate the pass rush        on the flipside rivers is exposing our defensive gaps 

I guess you could call it defense. However, in my book, when you're midway through the 2nd Q and the opposition has yet to punt, you've got to make some adjustments.

I don't buy the argument that the Pats are so good offensively that there's nothing you can do about it.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I guess you could call it defense. However, in my book, when you're midway through the 2nd Q and the opposition has yet to punt, you've got to make some adjustments.

I don't buy the argument that the Pats are so good offensively that there's nothing you can do about it.

They try the aggressive pash rush and Brady is burning them with quick throws and A gap rushes they try easing the pass rush and fill the gaps and Brady is beating them over the top      bradley is being out coached     their secondary however tackles with less effort than high school kids 

10 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

They try the aggressive pash rush and Brady is burning them with quick throws and A gap rushes they try easing the pass rush and fill the gaps and Brady is beating them over the top      bradley is being out coached     their secondary however tackles with less effort than high school kids 

Did you see the guy on the last punt turn away from Edelman, even though he hadn't called for a fair catch?

Maybe is the time difference (I doubt it is) but the Bolts are sleeping through this one.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

He's having himself a great game so far....

He's been like this all year but it doesn't show up on the stat sheet      his lack of fantasy football dominance leads to cr*ppy publications like ESPN writing about the fall of Gronk but his impact this year has been equal to the impact he had in his pass catching years     without his and develin's blocking guys like Michel and White don't have the years they do 

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1