The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

25 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

I mean the Refs went full Bird Box on that last Saints regulation drive. Find me a worse blatant non-call, in a big moment in all of football history. Plus, IDK how that wasn't PI on the Brees OT pick, the ball wasn't tipped.

They miss lot of calls, you don’t think that TD that Tate scored vs. GB should have counted?

Even replacement refs should have seen that he pushed GB player out of the way.

Plus it should have been an interception.

6 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

They miss lot of calls, you don’t think that TD that Tate scored vs. GB should have counted?

Even replacement refs should have seen that he pushed GB player out of the way.

Plus it should have been an interception.

I think that was a penalty yes. You are comparing the 3rd game in a season vs the NFC Championship though. One is not like the other

Edited by ReggieBush

The game plan all week has been limit Mahomes possessions.. 

It's only been 1 quarter but if Michel/White can keep churning and the defense can keep up their discipline, LFG

But it only takes Mahomes and Hill 1 or 2 plays to score. Can't blink. Defense needs to be dialed in for 60.

3 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Shouldn’t make a difference. Penalty is a penalty is a penalty. 

They really aren't though. The MNF game had like 8 players around the ball, plus Russ was scrambling around so your eyes wander. In the NFCCG case, it was a quick throw and the play was isolated.

1 minute ago, ReggieBush said:

They really aren't though. The MNF game had like 8 players around the ball, plus Russ was scrambling around so your eyes wander. In the NFCCG case, it was a quick throw and the play was isolated.

I was referring to you pointing out the difference in the game’s importance- conference championship vs 3rd game in the season. 

23 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I keep catching myself getting my hopes up for our defense, but then Mahomes reminds us that him and Hill only need 1 play. 

All Boston here . Lets go Pats  

When was kid  in 80s uncle lived in Boston brought me a puck in 1985 he caught at game.  

Edited by WHL rocks

3 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

This game is far from over. Patriots cannot give up the ball in the red zone again.

Game is all Pats. 

Coach best in history. Defense he's got going full throttle 

Edited by WHL rocks

Andy Reid choking against Belichick again so far.

Thought this would be different and his chance at redemption.

This the best offence he has ever had to work with in his career how do you not have get shutout at home in the 1st half?

Why give the Patriots the ball and let them march down the field when did that just last week against the Chargers and has them playing catch-up all game.

Right now looks like we get Belichick vs McVay old school genius vs new kid on the block whiz kid.