The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Agreed man

Hve you seen our injury report for this week yet. Thankfully it seems like Butler, Fluker and Te'o. Butler coming back is obviously the most important. But it looks like Clary, Rinehart and Dunlop may miss this game. Great only 3 of our starting O-linemen. Gilchrist might miss as well, though he is nothing special, our secondary is bad enough how it is. I am hopefull though for this week, I don't think dallas that good, but we will have to be on top of our game. Next week tho thats a big game in my eyes, I cannot stand the raiders

Hve you seen our injury report for this week yet. Thankfully it seems like Butler, Fluker and Te'o. Butler coming back is obviously the most important. But it looks like Clary, Rinehart and Dunlop may miss this game. Great only 3 of our starting O-linemen. Gilchrist might miss as well, though he is nothing special, our secondary is bad enough how it is. I am hopefull though for this week, I don't think dallas that good, but we will have to be on top of our game. Next week tho thats a big game in my eyes, I cannot stand the raiders

Yup, absolutely brutal on the injury front. Im confident they are a good enough team to beat the cowboys, and for the raiders i despise them as well. Who doesn't ahah ?

That's why he is the best and is a Top 3 QB of all time.

When is able to have more than enough time in the pocket you would think he would be a great QB. Still think Manning is a better QB, he can read plays like none ever. Edited by Plum

When is able to have more than enough time in the pocket you would think he would be a great QB. Still think Manning is a better QB, he can read plays like none ever.

Have to agree with you. Peyton Manning is the NFL equivalent of Gretzky. Great mind for the game and can make everyone around him better players.

Have to agree with you. Peyton Manning is the NFL equivalent of Gretzky. Great mind for the game and can make everyone around him better players.

Yet you ignore the fact that Brady has been working with receivers who had nowhere else to go so chose New England just because they were the only team that offered them a contract, yet still put up great numbers. Aside from Randy Moss, maybe Deion Branch, and the recent Wes Welker (who by the way was a nobody when he joined the Pats), name me other receivers that Brady has had that match up to the calibre of Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison.

Edited by Apple Juice

When is able to have more than enough time in the pocket you would think he would be a great QB. Still think Manning is a better QB, he can read plays like none ever.

Swap Byron Leftwich and Tom Brady's situations. Today Brady would be a UFA or on the Roughriders practice roster, Byron Leftwich would have 100 more wins than losses.

Manning is an offensive Coordinator that can throw the ball. You can't even compare Brady to Manning, shame on anyone that does.

Edited by Cyril Sneer

You guys should just drop this, this debate of who is better will never end. They are both in the top 5 in the history of the the position.

Peyton has an unreal mind, and can tell you exactly what every player on the feild is going to do before they do it, but he doesn't have as of good arm.

Brady is probably the best in the pocket I have evr seen. He is fearless, he has the better arm compared to Manning, though I don't think he quite has the same mind, and he runs like a baby giraffe.

For what its worth I'd say Brady is slightly better Manning(though thats splitting hairs) but if I was starting team in todays game I'd take Rodgers over both

Wonder who will be more scarier... Seahawks when Percy Harvin comes back or 49ers when Crabtree and Manningham are back.

I'd say Seahawks. I think on overall talent level Harvin is one of the best in the game, which I know is quite the bold statement. But also I just don't have faith in Gore, I have no reasoning behind that but for some reason I'm expecting either an injury or just a drop off in production all together.

It also seems like d-coordinators are starting to figured out how to stop the read option. So it will be interesting to see which one of these teams can adapt and move on faster

Swap Byron Leftwich and Tom Brady's situations. Today Brady would be a UFA or on the Roughriders practice roster, Byron Leftwich would have 100 more wins than losses.

Manning is an offensive Coordinator that can throw the ball. You can't even compare Brady to Manning, shame on anyone that does.

Dumbest post in this thread, grats. So much fail in that statement it is sig worthy.

• Upvote 1

You guys should just drop this, this debate of who is better will never end. They are both in the top 5 in the history of the the position.

Peyton has an unreal mind, and can tell you exactly what every player on the feild is going to do before they do it, but he doesn't have as of good arm.

Brady is probably the best in the pocket I have evr seen. He is fearless, he has the better arm compared to Manning, though I don't think he quite has the same mind, and he runs like a baby giraffe.

For what its worth I'd say Brady is slightly better Manning(though thats splitting hairs) but if I was starting team in todays game I'd take Rodgers over both

My problem with the Manning/Brady debate is everyone is so fixated on regular season stats that Manning has and they overlook the fact that Brady has more SB rings with lesser talent while playing in tougher conditions(Gilette Staduim aint a dome). Then you just get the clowns like above that totally dismiss the talent and drive Brady has, saying Leftwich could have been better, get real. When all is said and done what is a measure of greatness to you? Stats or Championships?

I get that your just trying to get under the skin of the patriot fans on here, but that is a beyond stupid comment that made my head hurt a little. Not really a fan of Brady, but I can respect greatness.

• Upvote 1

I get that your just trying to get under the skin of the patriot fans on here, but that is a beyond stupid comment that made my head hurt a little. Not really a fan of Brady, but I can respect greatness.

I LOL'd so hard, so did everyone at work. Definitely a wake me up on a Friday morning, should get the day to go by quick.

I'm glad someone quoted it so even though if he edits it, it'll still be there.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nice try buddy.