The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

17-3 Pats at the half, should be 24. I'm surprised Bolden hasn't been benched. Missed a key block which lead to a sack, and then he had Revis beat with 3 yards of separation and stopped running, literally just stopped, because he thought there's no way Brady would throw the long ball to him, but Brady had thrown the ball exactly where Bolden would've caught it in stride for a TD. 2 key mistakes of giving up on the play, interesting to see if he'll play much in second half.

2 Touchdowns for Kenbrell Thompkins, a clutch 3rd down conversion catch, and a 4th down conversion catch by Dobson.

What a 54 yard FG from Gostkowksi, that thing could've been nailed from 60 yards.

Also, WTF MINNESOTA?!

Edited by NucksPatsFan

still time for Redskins but their defense basically lost this game again so many missed tackles also Griffin kinda to blame to when he fumbles the ball should know to go feet first

still confused on that td overturned looked like he had a hand under the ball but whatever they need their defense to stop missing so many tackles

Rookie betting question, but, when you choose a team to win against the point spread (Bills are +3 vs the Jets), does that mean that I would win the bet if the Bills lose by less than 3, or win by more than 3? Or is it strictly just losing by less than 3?

Edit: NVM figured it out. My last ticket is Bills to win against +3 spread, and Bears to cover -3 spread vs Steelers.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

still time for Redskins but their defense basically lost this game again so many missed tackles also Griffin kinda to blame to when he fumbles the ball should know to go feet first

still confused on that td overturned looked like he had a hand under the ball but whatever they need their defense to stop missing so many tackles

That ball was moving all over the place. I agree its a stupid rule, but Lions have been hurt by it a couple times so its nice for it to help us out for once.

Patriots O-line is probably one of the best if not the best in the NFL right now and the previous 5 years. Look how much time Brady has in the pocket, with that much time any QB can throw passes.

Ya their o-line is pretty solid, I didn't watch the game so its kinda hard to comment, but just going off players though the Buccaneers have like 1 good pass rusher with McCoy so they should have won the battle at the line of scrimmage

Ya their o-line is pretty solid, I didn't watch the game so its kinda hard to comment, but just going off players though the Buccaneers have like 1 good pass rusher with McCoy so they should have won the battle at the line of scrimmage

Considering through the first 3 games the Bucs have 13 or 14 sacks, I wouldn't say they have just 1 good pass rusher.

They haven't had a 30 sack season in 5 years, and all of a sudden they have 13/14 in 3 games.

Brady is the emmitt smith verson of a quarterback.

Greatness defined by his surroundings

Patriots O-line is probably one of the best if not the best in the NFL right now and the previous 5 years. Look how much time Brady has in the pocket, with that much time any QB can throw passes.

Decided to delete my post cause it's not even worth debating with guys with low football IQ.

I suggest you two go back and watch the 2001-2007 seasons.

Also I'm surprised Cyril Sneer had something negative to say considering just a few pages back he was fantasizing about raping Brady in his basement or something.

Just going to enjoy being 3-0 and having the offense finally starting to click with some Breaking Bad, beer, and my fantasy hockey draft tonight.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Decided to delete my post cause it's not even worth debating with guys with low football IQ.

Also I'm surprised Cyril Sneer had something negative to say considering just a few pages back he was fantasizing about raping Brady in his basement or something.

Just going to enjoy being 3-0 and having the offense finally starting to click with some Breaking Bad, beer, and my fantasy hockey draft tonight.

Truth hurts

When you get 10 seconds in the pocket with no pressure whatsoever anybody can throw a ball that is just how it works. When you get 2 seconds with peace in the pocket you're not going to win. Whatever, I really don't care to hear your bias opinion.

Truth hurts

There's no truth to anything you said.

Brady had a sh*t O-line until 07. Belichick started improving the O-line through draft with Mankins, Solder, Vollmer..etc.

Brady has one of the quickest releases in football and hates holding onto the ball, even when his o-line provides the time.

Brady is less productive the longer he holds onto the ball.

Did you expect Belichick not to improve the O-line just so Brady could keep proving his skill as a QB?

But hey, you're entitled to your opinion. And no one can that away from your special little mind.