The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Peyton+Separated+at+birth.PNG

Well it was a good try Peyton. Still funny when everyone said Brady was done and Peyton and the Broncs were the team to beat in the AFC. Oh well, about that. Hate to face Luck at the pace he's playing at. Should be a good one. And poor Welker. As much as I appreciate all that he's done, doesn't get old him not winning.

• Upvote 1

Hmm, where is canuckbeliever ? He sure loved to talk, and then disappeared around the time the Patriots spanked the Broncos. And then he came back, and has disappeared again.

I feel bad for King Heffy though. Good dude who knows football, wish you could've seen your team at least be competitive.

Hmm, where is canuckbeliever ? He sure loved to talk, and then disappeared around the time the Patriots spanked the Broncos. And then he came back, and has disappeared again.

I feel bad for King Heffy though. Good dude who knows football, wish you could've seen your team at least be competitive.

Yep.

It'll be the Seahawks and Pats in the Super Bowl with the Hawks coming out on top.

Damn.

Who's gonna win the Stanley Cup? Might as well make some big money off you.

Tampa Bay is 12 to 1 odds. Anaheim is 7 to 1. Who do I take?

Or do you recommend someone else? Maybe Pittsburgh or Chicago? Chicago is 6.75 to 1, not much different from Anaheim.

Damn.

Who's gonna win the Stanley Cup? Might as well make some big money off you.

Tampa Bay is 12 to 1 odds. Anaheim is 7 to 1. Who do I take?

Or do you recommend someone else? Maybe Pittsburgh or Chicago? Chicago is 6.75 to 1, not much different from Anaheim.

Aw come on! I said the Pats would make it! But you're right, Luck might destroy the Pats.