The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

It's easier to get carried away with taunting during the game due to the game emotion. If you've ever been on the sidelines of a football game or close enough to the ice, you hear some horrible stuff said by players.

Doing the stuff Blount and Edelman were doing 2 days after the game is not "better" as you called it.

Edelman comes off as a real dbag doing stuff like this. You didn't see the Giants players pulling this garbage on their parade when they beat the Patriots twice.

B9Cf6SwIUAEK4hl.jpg

LOL! Sherman and his big mouth alongside the Seahawks engaged in the trash talk. Pats win and ridicule them and you think the Pats are bad? I'm actually laughing out loud hahaha...

Don't dish what you can't take. Jules isn't doing anything wrong, he's making fun of Sherman. Blount thing was borderline but whatever. To think Jules is a dbag is just nonesense. Clearly you don't really know the type of person he is and just jumped to conclusion off this one thing which again isn't bad - he's making a bigger joke out of the clown Sherman is :lol:

• Upvote 2

While I agree the way Sherman talks opens himself up to this kind of stuff, I also think it is a little douchey (is that a word?) of Edelman to be mocking him. The best way to mock him is just by you being in a super bowl parade and him sitting on his butt at home wondering what might have been.

• Upvote 1

While I agree the way Sherman talks opens himself up to this kind of stuff, I also think it is a little douchey (is that a word?) of Edelman to be mocking him. The best way to mock him is just by you being in a super bowl parade and him sitting on his butt at home wondering what might have been.

Meh. The Seahawks would do a lot more talking if they had won. Glad I don’t get to hear any more comments from them for a while comparing them to the 85 Bears.

It's easier to get carried away with taunting during the game due to the game emotion. If you've ever been on the sidelines of a football game or close enough to the ice, you hear some horrible stuff said by players.

Doing the stuff Blount and Edelman were doing 2 days after the game is not "better" as you called it.

Edelman comes off as a real dbag doing stuff like this. You didn't see the Giants players pulling this garbage on their parade when they beat the Patriots twice.

B9Cf6SwIUAEK4hl.jpg

Love it! He had it coming with all his trash talk. May have to pay a little more attention to the NFL now. How are the Bears doing? I was a big Bears fan when I was a kid.

Atleast when Sherman's talking he knows he's better than them, anyways I don't think anyone isComparing em to 85 Bears besides espn, ik some die-hard Bears fans that would be pissed if they were.

Bennett called them the best defense in NFL history. So did one of the DBs.

Our boy JE11 was a no name kid front Kent State who for 2 years straight gets to the facility at 5am to better himself, which all culminated on Sunday when he put up 100+ yards against the legion and caught the super bowl winning touchdown, taking shot after shot across the middle and still getting up to make plays, and he's gonna be in one of the years most anticipated movies. He's on top of the world and dished it back against the guy who was getting cocky and taunting during the game (and who is seen by media as the most hated player in the nfl).

Plus, it's not like he planned to take a shot at Sherman, a bunch of fans had printed off the picture and one of them gave it to Edelman.

Like I said, no one in the football world really cared, most neutrals to both teams liked it, and it's understandable for obvious reasons why the state of Washington and Seattle fans didn't like it.

Blount is a mystery. I'm still thinking he and lynch have some personal issues.

Love it! He had it coming with all his trash talk. May have to pay a little more attention to the NFL now. How are the Bears doing? I was a big Bears fan when I was a kid.

They're one of the worst teams in the league. I was surprised that they won 5.

I wonder if that was the first time in the Super Bowl that a guy making under a million picked off a quarterback making under a million.

The combined salary involved in the biggest play of the game in one of the best super bowls of all time was like 1.5 million lol.

Poor play call+poor pass+CB with his head up = Last second Super Bowl loss. I'm happy for the CB. Even if he never does another thing in his career, he'll be remembered.

Bennett called them the best defense in NFL history. So did one of the DBs.

Our boy JE11 was a no name kid front Kent State who for 2 years straight gets to the facility at 5am to better himself, which all culminated on Sunday when he put up 100+ yards against the legion and caught the super bowl winning touchdown, taking shot after shot across the middle and still getting up to make plays, and he's gonna be in one of the years most anticipated movies. He's on top of the world and dished it back against the guy who was getting cocky and taunting during the game (and who is seen by media as the most hated player in the nfl).

Plus, it's not like he planned to take a shot at Sherman, a bunch of fans had printed off the picture and one of them gave it to Edelman.

Like I said, no one in the football world really cared, most neutrals to both teams liked it, and it's understandable for obvious reasons why the state of Washington and Seattle fans didn't like it.

Blount is a mystery. I'm still thinking he and lynch have some personal issues.

I got love for the JE11 guy man I remember when people were saying "Brady's receivers are trash" and me and you were the only ones defending JE11

Lol. If any player in the NFL did that I would still laugh. You’re a pretty sensitive man. Your wife/gf must wear the pants.

Sure you would. :rolleyes:

If Carroll had made the correct call and it was Sherman holding up an insulting pic of Brady, you'd think it was funny. It's no surprise since you and your boys took the whole "deflate gate" so well....

I'll ignore the personal attack. I'm obviously talking to a child.

• Upvote 1

B9Cf6SwIUAEK4hl.jpg

What Blount did was stupid as hell. What Edelman did was fine. He lit Seattle up. Seattle would be doing the same thing too if they won!