The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Tonight's episode of Patriots All Access easily the best of the season, for obvious reasons.

Made me more confident that Revis will be here next year. Pretty awesome seeing what it was like on the duck boats, all access had cameras on 3 of them including the DBs boat.

They also had Malcolm Butler in studio and man, the kid is beyond humble. Hearing from his perspective what went through his mind as he ran onto the field at the last second and when the ball was snapped, and when he saw Wilson's arm go back to pass was crazy.

If you Pats fans get WBZ-TV (Boston feed of CBS) I highly suggest you watch it.

Wilson has the undisputed best defense in the league by a country mile. For the past 2 years they've allowed around 500 yards less than the next closest team; 3 years ago they were ranked 4th.

In 2005 the Patriots defense was 26th worst in the NFL in yards allowed

In 2004 they were ranked 9th

in 2002 they were ranked 23rd

in 2007 they were 4th

in 2011 they were 31st

You put Tom Brady on the Seahawks and they go undefeated.

Well we all saw what happened in 07 when he had a great d and even better offence and went undefeated until...

Well we all saw what happened in 07 when he had a great d and even better offence and went undefeated until...

Brady has never had a great defense in 07 he had a great offense which is going to make the D look much better than it was because when you blow teams out they stop playing.

I got so much hate being a Patriots fan during that 07 season living in Nebraska. Even more than being a Seattle fan in Kansas the last two years. Walking around the dorms in my Bledsoe jersey on super bowl Sunday in 07 was rough.

As a Bills fan I'm contractually obligated to dislike Patriots fans, but I would have cut you some slack for the Bledsoe jersey alone. (Truth be known, I hate the Phish far more than I do the Pats)

Just tell me you weren't a 'Huskers fans too. That would be a deal breaker for me.

Edited by RUPERTKBD

As a Bills fan I'm contractually obligated to dislike Patriots fans, but I would have cut you some slack for the Bledsoe jersey alone. (Truth be known, I hate the Phish far more than I do the Pats)

Just tell me you weren't a 'Huskers fans too. That would be a deal breaker for me.

I worked for my university football team so I can't bring myself to cheer for any other school. University of Nebraska - Kearney. Go Lopers.

Is this still going on? Didn't know I could dislike both fan bases more lol

Nothing happens in this thread when Pats and Seahawks fans aren't going at it.

It happened for a few days during the 2 week break in between games. The thread was dead.

Not like you've contributed or posted anything that could lead to a discussion anyways. I posted the Jerry Rice stickum piece, but it's not a big deal and is disregarded because the "cheating" doesn't involve the Patriots organization.

"But it's not a big deal, because almost every receiver back then did that" they say, not realizing the irony of that statement and the premise of deflating balls to the quarterback's liking.

Edited by NucksPatsFan

Nothing happens when Pats and Seahawks fans aren't going at it.

It happened for a few days during the 2 week break in between games. The thread was dead.

Not like you've contributed or posted anything that could lead to a discussion anyways. I posted the Jerry Rice stickum piece, but it's not a big deal and is disregarded because the "cheating" doesn't involve the Patriots organization.

"But it's not a big deal, because almost every receiver back then did that" they say, not realizing the irony of that statement and the premise of deflating balls to the quarterback's liking.

Because it was an all star game filling in that gap and that doesn't matter for the fans or the players. I haven't been in here because I knew that it would just be a chirpfest in here no matter who won, thought it would of died by now.

Its not really relevant since he doesn't play anymore. Could talk about Suh leaving Detroit, Colston getting asked to take paycut and would he? If dallas will lose one of their star players

Because it was an all star game filling in that gap and that doesn't matter for the fans or the players. I haven't been in here because I knew that it would just be a chirpfest in here no matter who won, thought it would of died by now.

Its not really relevant since he doesn't play anymore. Could talk about Suh leaving Detroit, Colston getting asked to take paycut and would he? If dallas will lose one of their star players

It kind of died until the Tyree pic was posted. Even still it’s pretty calm with everyone in here. It’s the offseason, what else is there to do? Lololololol.