The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

12072636_10153685886472372_8587812435600

I seriously laughed at your post. Not because it's witty but the exact opposite to be honest. Nobody is saying Brady isn't a great player so there was no need to get defensive. If you really think he would even survive a game behind that o-line, much less win one, you have no concept of this game.

• Upvote 1

Did you become a fan in 2015? Brady would be 6 feet under if he played behind that line.

Brady scrambles like a camel, he wouldn't have made it out of the 1st quarter

#NFL tells ESPN Lions should have been given the ball goal to go in Seattle. Back judge makes wrong call in same end zone as #FAILMARY. Wow.

Uh oh...another fail by the refs in a Seattle game

ahem, Super Bowl 40

http://www.google.com/search?q=blown+calls+super+bowl+40&client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&oq=blown+calls+super+bowl+40&gs_l=heirloom-serp.3..0i8i30.10711.13499.0.14229.12.12.0.0.0.0.113.1130.10j2.12.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-serp..0.12.1130.uyf5245XoD4

• Upvote 1

Seahawks look like garbage this season. They will be lucky to even make the playoffs playing like crap.

Could have easily lost this game. Lions were very unlucky tonight.

their problems start and finish with having one of the worst O lines in the league right now

Edited by Amish Rake Fighter
  • Upvote 1

#NFL tells ESPN Lions should have been given the ball goal to go in Seattle. Back judge makes wrong call in same end zone as #FAILMARY. Wow.

Uh oh...another fail by the refs in a Seattle game

I had to look this up on ESPN as I had no idea what you were trying to say in your post. Is "goal to go" a regularly used term? I dont think I've ever heard it. That being said, had Wags just fallen on the ball or let it roll out on its own the result would have been the same so it's a non issue imo.

I had to look this up on ESPN as I had no idea what you were trying to say in your post. Is "goal to go" a regularly used term? I dont think I've ever heard it. That being said, had Wags just fallen on the ball or let it roll out on its own the result would have been the same so it's a non issue imo.

Yeah but the rule is that you can't purposely bat the ball out. Even Pete Carroll said it shoulda been lions ball.

Btw I'm on my phone. I just copied a tweet I saw.