The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Chris Jericho > Bork Laser, tbh.

As much as I love Jericho, his segment with Rusev was embarrasingly awful. I get that the show is PG but I feel he must have some sort of power to tell the writers that the stuff they were giving him was cringeworthy.

If he ever comes back full time I hope they give him another heel run. He's just so much better that way.

As much as I love Jericho, his segment with Rusev was embarrasingly awful. I get that the show is PG but I feel he must have some sort of power to tell the writers that the stuff they were giving him was cringeworthy.

If he ever comes back full time I hope they give him another heel run. He's just so much better that way.

His segment was fine. WWE fans use the word cringeworthy too much. The word cringeworthy has become cringeworthy.

Sounds like Lesnar is leaving after WM.

WWE's merchandise department has been told that there will be no new Brock Lesnar merchandise coming out. They were also told that if any merchandise was earmarked for Lesnar, to produce it for Sheamus now. This is an indication that a push is planned for Sheamus while they'reexpecting Lesnar to leave. There's apparently a feeling within WWE that Lesnar is leaving after WrestleMania 31 and that he will probably do MMA one more time in his career. A three-way bidding war for Lesnar between WWE, UFC and Bellator is expected.

WWE comments on Lesnar merchandise report claming it's not true.

We noted earlier via Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com that people working in WWE's merchandise department were told not to produce any new merchandise for Brock Lesnar and if they did have any earmarked for Lesnar, to produce it for Sheamus. This added to the belief that Lesnar would be leaving after WrestleMania 31. A WWE spokesperson contacted us tonight and responded to the report on Lesnar: "There is no truth to this report."

Orton expected to return on Raw next week.

Randy Orton is expected to return on next Monday night's episode of Raw. The big Roman Reigns return spot at TLC apparently going to be Orton but they switched it out. Orton is still scheduled to work with Kane once he's back, at least at house shows.

I lol'd at him mocking lana's "shut up" tho

They really need to take the belt off Lesnar, the belt has no meaning since Lesnar won it and fans aren't stupid about that 30 days championship rule. Lesnar only has a couple more dates left in his contract, before he's gone and he probably won't be appearing at Elimination Chamber. Make Cena beat Lesnar at Rumble, have Rollins cash-in it in on Cena and win it. Then, you can make Rollins defend it in a a Chamber match against Orton, Wyatt, Ambrose, Rusev, and Cena. Have a fatal-four at Wrestlemania 31 with Cena (rematch clause), Lesnar (rematch clause), Reigns (RR winner), Rollins (Champion), where Reigns can win it.

They really need to take the belt off Lesnar, the belt has no meaning since Lesnar won it and fans aren't stupid about that 30 days championship rule. Lesnar only has a couple more dates left in his contract, before he's gone and he probably won't be appearing at Elimination Chamber. Make Cena beat Lesnar at Rumble, have Rollins cash-in it in on Cena and win it. Then, you can make Rollins defend it in a a Chamber match against Orton, Wyatt, Ambrose, Rusev, and Cena. Have a fatal-four at Wrestlemania 31 with Cena (rematch clause), Lesnar (rematch clause), Reigns (RR winner), Rollins (Champion), where Reigns can win it.

You know nothing. Many fans have felt the WWE WHC has gained credibility since it isn't being defended every month. The Intercontinental Championship has gained credibility by filling the WWE WHC's previous role as well.

Take your armchair booking somewhere else.

You know nothing. Many fans have felt the WWE WHC has gained credibility since it isn't being defended every month. The Intercontinental Championship has gained credibility by filling the WWE WHC's previous role as well.

Take your armchair booking somewhere else.

I don't really mind that it isn't being defended so much, but the HWC should at least show up more than Lesnar is now.

TNA made another play for Alberto Del Rio offering him $400,000 for 1 year.

TNA recently made another play for former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio (El Patron). Apparently they made a very serious money offer - a rumored one-year deal for $400,000. TNA is reportedly asking for exclusivity, which could be a problem as Del Rio is planning to work with El Rey and AAA's Lucha Underground in 2015. TNA may have to drop the request for exclusivity or up the money to get Del Rio. TNA is trying to sell Del Rio on the idea that he will have more US TV exposure with TNA than with anyone else. TNA is trying hard to get Del Rio due to John Gaburick working closely with Del Rio in WWE.

News on Reigns' push

WWE has had plans for Roman Reigns to win the 2015 Royal Rumble and go on to defeat Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 31 but there is a lot of skepticism on whether or not Reigns is ready for a push that big. While Reigns may need some promo work and isn't that good on his own in lengthy singles matches, WWE is in need of a new top babyface star and that spot is his. There were plans for Randy Orton to to continue turning but Orton isn't a new star. Daniel Bryan is not WWE's type for the main event role, no matter how fans react to him, and there are still uncertainties regarding Bryan's future due to neck and elbow injuries. That leaves Reigns and Dean Ambrose as the new top babyfaces. Ambrose is a better in-ring worker and delivers better promos but he fits less into WWE's mold of what they want their top babyface star to be. While Ambrose and Reigns both do strong merchandise numbers, with Ambrose's new hoodie being #1 during Thanksgiving, neither is doing numbers strong enough to be a top guy. However, WWE will likely stick with the plans for Reigns' WrestleMania push as he's still considered the new top babyface.