The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Bring back Lesnar and The Rock isn't a bad move.

You can bitch and moan about how they're old and has lost their step in the ring, and that they're stealing a spot on the roster. But at the end of the day, this is a business, and they brought in a ton of views and buyrates for Vince. Therefore, Vince made a ton of cash, something TNA wishes they could do.

• Upvote 1

So is anyone actually excited for Bryan/Cena at SS?

d-bry will probably give cena one of the best matches of his career. not sure if it'll be like the one where punk won the title, but it'll be a great match. as far as i'm concerned, cena's walking in to that match a heel. everyone will be behind daniel bryan

You can bitch and moan about how they're old and has lost their step in the ring, and that they're stealing a spot on the roster. But at the end of the day, this is a business, and they brought in a ton of views and buyrates for Vince. Therefore, Vince made a ton of cash, something TNA wishes they could do.

Speaking of guys that can bring in big cash, how is Rampage Jackson doing in TNA ?

You totally missed what I was saying.

Bringing them back was a great move. How they used those guys is where WWE failed.

d-bry will probably give cena one of the best matches of his career. not sure if it'll be like the one where punk won the title, but it'll be a great match. as far as i'm concerned, cena's walking in to that match a heel. everyone will be behind daniel bryan

Yeah its gotten to the point where the fans have turned him heel. Poor Cena should have just turned Heel before, now he is made to be the heel. :lol:

I'm not excited myself, it might be a good match cause Bryan is obviously really good in there, but we know whats going to happen, either Cena will win, or Bryan will win (not clean) then Orton will cash in. Thats atleast what I think will happen.

They have planted some seeds already that show Bryan is just a stop gap option for this PPV since he is so over, then they will move forward with an Orton/Cena feud.

Speaking of guys that can bring in big cash, how is Rampage Jackson doing in TNA ?

TNA got to release shirts of him earlier this month, sold out 3 straight times after they re-stocked so he's doing decent. Not at the level of Hardy/Angle/Joe/Aries/Hogan/Sting obviously but who really can get there.

Edited by TheHitman

TNA got to release shirts of him earlier this month, sold out 3 straight times after they re-stocked so he's doing decent. Not at the level of Hardy/Angle/Joe/Aries/Hogan/Sting obviously but who really can get there.

They need to start letting loose a bit with Rampage, he has a personality, should be gold on the mic, I would love to see him get the opportunity to talk, and I want to see him beat someone up.

But I'm sure thats coming. TNA usually gives the fans what they want.

fans of colt cabana-- apparently he'll be the next guest on steve austin's podcast and austin will be on colt's show

apparently awesome kong is ready to return to tv... another chance in the E, or ROH? i don't see her returning to tna

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

40? Try 60.

I don't really want to step into this argument over TNA's production values and handling of talent/shows but to be fair, WWE has only been a national product since the early 80's. The history is there, but it was a northeast regional promotion prior to Vince Jr. taking over.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or not. Just hoping he doesn't hurt anyone lol.

Oh in a real fight he would destroy anyone on the roster.

(Case & Point this door)

But I mean in a match, I would love to see it.

i don't see rampage doing much. i almost have a feeling kurt turns on the mafia to sets up kurt vs. rampage. some **** like that. he can turn on the mafia but i hope he doesn't join aces and 8's. JOB squad 2.0 needs to go away

Yeah with the Sabin win & them letting Devon/Doc go I think A&8 is on its way out.

Who knows what will happen with Angle though.