The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Iron Sheik comments on The Streak ending

WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik told TMZ that there was something fishy with The Undertaker losing at WrestleMania XXX.
"I don't believe it, a lot of people doesn't believe it, because Undertaker is still #1 to me and a lot of fans in the world," Sheik said. Sheik then added that something changed in the match after Undertaker suffered a concussion.

I'm glad that Wade Barrett is back in the ring. Wish it didn't come at the expense of Rey Mysterio, though, especially how the crowd was reacting to Rey.

Same, Mysterio isn't what he used to be, but he can still work, and put on entertaining undercard matches IMO. He's a legend, and didn't deserve that reaction.

Undertaker to speak on Stone Cold's podcast:

Stone Cold confirms that Undertaker will be a guest on his podcast in a few weeks:

He noted that he was about to leave after the Cena Wyatt match ended but he bumped into Kevin Dunn, who had some beers. Austin saw that The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar was up next, and he had to stay around and watch it in its entirety.

Austin admitted that the crowd was a little cold at the start of the match, but they finally "started buying into it." Austin then noted how the crowd went silent after Lesnar hit the third F5 and pinned 'Taker. Austin said that while he never wanted the streak to end, Lesnar is as credible a person to do it. Austin talked about Dunn calling for crowd shots, and that people could not believe that the streak was broken. He noted that the life was sucked out of the crowd, and people didn't know whether to "crap or wind their watch."

Austin noted that he didn't have any inside information if it was a case of Undertaker wanting the streak to end and pass the torch, or if it was simply a business decision. Austin said that he talked to both men before the match, and 'Taker actually agreed to do his podcast in a few weeks. Austin hopes to record the episode when he heads to Austin, TX in a few weeks if Undertaker is "in OK shape." He brought up the injuries 'Taker suffered, and noted that he hasn't heard any updates, but will ask around. Austin brought up Undertaker's size and how long he's been in the business, and hopes that 'Taker is OK.'

Christy Hemme joins TNA Creative

TNA executive John Gaburick announced today that Christy Hemme has joined TNA's creative team. Hemme has working behind the scenes with the Knockouts division for over a year now. She commented on Twitter:
"I am SOOOOOO excited to bring a female touch to the product!!!! 1st day on the job and LOVING it!!!! @IMPACTWRESTLING"

Edited by J529

wtf, he was just on RAW yesterday, full of energy.

Are you sure that it's true?

I wouldn't say that's full of energy, he was sucking wind pretty bad. Didn't look all that well.

Still shocking though. Glad he got to see himself in the WWE hall of Fame.

RIP

Edited by Grapefruits

That speech he gave about mortality last night just became really powerful.

I know, right? That speech he gave last night gained such a weird layer that it sadly shouldn't have gotten.

He cleared his grievances, reconciled with the company, got inducted into the hall of fame, one last spot at Wrestlemania, and a final speech on Raw.

A speech that just sounds so ominous now. He talks about how his body is done, but that his legacy lives on in his fans, and that he wants to thank them.

I really want to know the cause of death here.

• Upvote 1

Not going to jump to conclusions, but this is really odd, and possibly drug/suicide? He was pretty young.

Or could have been battling some disease and so thats why they had a special bit for him at Wrestlemania (entrance just for him) and Raw appearance.

Edited by PlayStation