The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Watched only the finale. Stupid, boring match, with an even worse ending. Who wrote that shit? Lol.

It's like if you took the remade the match from Summerslam, made it no decision, and took away the statement that it made. All you have left is a bad match with too many finishers.

I mean, they couldn't even have Rollins cash in? Getting broken up by Cena before the bell rang? One of the 2 guys he had to have knocked out getting up after a few seconds?.... Just lol.

Had to make Cena look as strong as they could without stopping the build of Lesnar. Idk where they go from here though. He's not going to feud with Rollins is he? I'd imagine he'll still be obsessed with Lesnar, and if Lesnar declines that makes him look weak.

Interested to see what happens tomorrow.

Why would anyone watch TNA at this point? You can just look up the results and skip the pain.
-----------------------------------------------------
- TNA took a shot at WWE and last night's Night of Champions pay-per-view with the following tweet and encouraged fans who weren't happy with the show to watch this week's Impact Wrestling. They wrote:

"While we like the #iPhone6, @SamsungMobileUS is also great. Angry with #WWENOC? You have options too. #ImpactOnSpike Wednesdays at 9/8c"

The more I think about it the more pissed off I get about how NoC ended.

When Seth Rollins issued the open challenge they should've had no one show up and have him go to the back while laughing and smiling the entire time.

Then in the Leanar vs Cena match, have it go as it did but in the end once Cena nailed that last FU have Seth Rollins hit Cena with the briefcase on his head and curb stomp him on the briefcase.

Then Rollins goes to cash it in but sees that Lesnar is getting up, he goes back and smashes the briefcase on Brock's head. He then grabs a steel chair and lands 2 shots on the head and a couple on the body. He picks Lesnar up a bit and as Lesnar is now getting up (with the help of Rollins picking him up earlier) Rollins nails a curb stomp on a steel chair.

Now Lesnar is KO'd and Rollins goes and cashes in his Money in the Bank. He covers Lesnar for the pin and becomes WWE World Heavyweight Champion. From here the story could've gone in so many directions instead of the weird place it's going now.

I would've continued a feud between Rollins, Lesnar, and Cena. This would lead to a Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match at the Hell in a Cell PPV. Where I would have Rollins win and retain the belt.

Why would anyone watch TNA at this point? You can just look up the results and skip the pain.
-----------------------------------------------------
- TNA took a shot at WWE and last night's Night of Champions pay-per-view with the following tweet and encouraged fans who weren't happy with the show to watch this week's Impact Wrestling. They wrote:

"While we like the #iPhone6, @SamsungMobileUS is also great. Angry with #WWENOC? You have options too. #ImpactOnSpike Wednesdays at 9/8c"

LMAO. TNA's been destroying WWE programming lately. There's no real valid argument against it either.

Because its an entertaining wrestling show?

I'm don't understand why some wrestling fans would rather just read spoilers than actually watch the show especially if you know/expect/think that it will be good.

(not saying your that type of fan, I just see people like that and I can never understand it, I hate spoilers myself)

Which must explain the ratings am i rite?

And Justin Bieber is probably more popular than any of our favorite artists.

LMAO. TNA's been destroying WWE programming lately. There's no real valid argument against it either.

Honestly. I think wrestling as a whole is pretty much on the decline in demograhic, but what seperates WWE from TNA, when it comes down to folding, is that the WWE is already a multi-million dollar business, while TNA is holding on by their teeth. So even if their programming is more entertaining than the E or they put more money into their product, that's doesnt matter until they draw more fans.

Edited by shiznak

WWE somehow accidentally put Fake Sting on Sting Blu-Ray/DVD Set

WCW WorldWide @WCWWorldwide
Congratulations, Jeff Farmer for sneaking your way onto the new Sting DVD packaging as the nWo Sting. #mistake?
9:54 AM - 23 Sep 2014
60 Retweets 48 favorites

ByO4pvlCIAA732-.jpg

ByO6DspCIAA5M9l.jpg

Edited by J529