The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

Hell. That sucks to hear. I mean if it's true, I do have to wonder what exactly it is that was the cause. The mind runs to bad places when it comes to her condition over the past years.

I do wonder what her dying before any sort of reconciliation with the WWE, and her past co-workers that she's on horrible terms will mean for those people. Going down on such a low note, particularly with her missed wrestle-con appearance among other things is not a pleasant thing.

But when it comes to remembering her for her appearances with the company, it's important to remember that she did a lot of good in there.

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

an insulting note;

Not a single Tweet/Mention about Chyna from any WWE Employees/Superstars.

Just a tweet from Maryse laughing, and a tweet from Steph hitting the Gym.

Something will come out, maybe when there's something more concrete. I mean, even if it doesn't come out officially from the WWE, or Hunter or Steph, I don't think the WWE has a gag order when it comes to imposing it's wrestlers to ignore the news. At least I hope not.

2 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Something will come out, maybe when there's something more concrete. I mean, even if it doesn't come out officially from the WWE, or Hunter or Steph, I don't think the WWE has a gag order when it comes to imposing it's wrestlers to ignore the news. At least I hope not.

- and theres the tweet from Steph. lol.

RIP Chyna.

I think she got something when she went back to Japan to teach. I remember watching a couple of her videos a few years ago when she was in Japan, and my first reaction was what is wrong with her she looked so sick and pale like a zombie. The last report of a drug overdose was in 2010, she did post a video 4 days ago on her YouTube channel she didn't look to good. I understand she was waking up but still looked pretty rough. Or it could of just been her body finally coming to an end from previous drugs addictions, and whatever pills she was still taking and her body not having the proper nutrients. 

I felt bad for Chyna, the chick was super sweet, you can tell from her interviews. 

now this love traingle, she didn't take it right, vince canned her duh his daughter loves Triple H now, but how WWE handled Chyna after was a huge issue to her.  

she went young, I wonder what WWE does now, considering the hall of fame, and tribute or not. Triple H claimed he won't do anything because his kids might google Chyna, and Chyna has a very bad reputation.

17 hours ago, TheHitman said:

Sandow only popular atm because he's not being used. When he was being pushed and the MITB holder, he was not getting great reactions...

He was also Heel and just getting into the WWE at that time.... i"m pretty sure Sandow would still be popular if he was getting pushed. People loved him as Mizdow and the Stuff he does on Up Up Down Down is tight. He is just a very Charismatic guy.  Side Note. Sandow totally should have won the title with his money in the bank contract. 

Edited by Nicklas Bo Hunter