The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal: Vancouver/Toronto

To VAN: Tyler Bozak, Nazem Kadri, TOR 2013 1st.

To TOR: Roberto Luongo, VAN 2013 2nd.

Daniel Sedin / Henrik Sedin / Alexandre Burrows

David Booth / Ryan Kesler / Zack Kassian

Chris Higgins / Tyler Bozak / Jannik Hansen

Mason Raymond / Manny Malhotra / Maxim Lapierre

Dale Weise / Aaron Volpatti

Dan Hamhuis / Kevin Bieksa

Jason Garrison / Alex Edler

Keith Ballard / Chris Tanev

Andrew Alberts

Cory Schneider

Eddie Lack

To VAN: Tyler Bozak, Nazem Kadri, TOR 2013 1st.

To TOR: Roberto Luongo, VAN 2013 2nd.

Daniel Sedin / Henrik Sedin / Alexandre Burrows

David Booth / Ryan Kesler / Nazem Kadri

Mason Raymond / Manny Malhotra / Maxim Lapierre

Dale Weise / Aaron Volpatti

Dan Hamhuis / Kevin Bieksa

Jason Garrison / Alex Edler

Keith Ballard / Chris Tanev

Andrew Alberts

Cory Schneider

Eddie Lack

I feel Kassian could fully benefit from a full year in the AHL. Raymond/Higgins could fill in for Kadri if he is sent to a lesser role/AHL.

Raymond can't play center :P (I proposed Anisimov before but you guys didn't think CBJ would give him up; Bozak has speed, can shoot, can play make, can hit, has PK'd and has played on the 1st line but we have the luxury to use him as the 3rd center)

OP, I don't want Kadri near this team though.

Would be good to get Grabovski but he gets scrutinized around here for bad attitude and a bad contract ($5.5M per), but if TSN's report has any relevance to reality, I wouldn't mind getting him if he could continue to be a strong play maker

--> sounds like an MG type player with hard work, if he is indeed past his previous issues, though if Lapierre can buy in, then why can't an NHL star like Grabovski?)

Also, check this link out about where he ranks among the NHL's top centers --> he tops the Corsi rankings,

Booth - Grabo - Kesler--> speed, decent defensive play and a quick, responsible play maker who can set up both Booth and Kes off the rush. That could make quite the impact if it were to work well!

Raymond can't play center :P (I proposed Anisimov before but you guys didn't think CBJ would give him up; Bozak has speed, can shoot, can play make, can hit, has PK'd and has played on the 1st line but we have the luxury to use him as the 3rd center)

OP, I don't want Kadri near this team though.

Would be good to get Grabovski but he gets scrutinized around here for bad attitude and a bad contract ($5.5M per), but if TSN's report has any relevance to reality, I wouldn't mind getting him if he could continue to be a strong play maker

--> sounds like an MG type player with hard work, if he is indeed past his previous issues, though if Lapierre can buy in, then why can't an NHL star like Grabovski?)

Also, check this link out about where he ranks among the NHL's top centers --> he tops the Corsi rankings,

Booth - Grabo - Kesler--> speed, decent defensive play and a quick, responsible play maker who can set up both Booth and Kes off the rush. That could make quite the impact if it were to work well!

David Booth / Ryan Kesler / Nazem Kadri

I feel Kassian could fully benefit from a full year in the AHL. Raymond/Higgins could fill in for Kadri if he is sent to a lesser role/AHL.

I would love Grabo, If we can hold his cap hit and still have some room for other things I would do it.

He has been one of there best players and seems to step up for them in big moments (which hopefully would translate into playoff success) he is a great playmaker, has a good shot and can play wing too I think. he would be a very nice addition.

Archived