The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Offical Hate Thread

Guest Gumballthechewy

Also hate the department store parking space piranhas who will drive around in circles waiting for YOU to pull out of YOUR spot...when there are thirteen other open spots elsewhere in the parking lot. I'm sorry, dip****s...but my parking spot does not bestow immortality or anything...what is the big ****ing deal? Oh hell...and these are the ones I hate most...you're parked at a restaurant right...mid afternoon...there is open space everywhere. You park your vehicle away from all the other vehicles in the lot...then when you get back out...some asshole has decided to park RIGHT next to you...close enough to accidentally ding your car with his door...and I just want to kick these people in their nether regions...it's ****ing ridiculous.

Also hate these road hog sonsofbitches down here that have taken it upon themselves to ignore me when I'm riding my bike. I'm riding alongside the road, in the correct direction...outside the white line...and even that's still not good enough for some of them...*beep beep...out of my way, I'm a motorist* Oh yeah...well you blow that ****ing horn at me one more time and you'll be dislodging it later after I shove it up your ass. Then you have the uber idiots who will actually STOP their cars...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GODDAMN CROSSWALK....where the **** did these people learn how to drive...Fisher-Price? Get out of my way jack...I'm on a bike..and I need to get across where you've got your ugly ass SUV obstructing. Jesus christ on sale.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I hate these cheap ass bands that I keep on my dreads. Damn things break really easily and they're a pain in the ass to replace because I can't see the back of my head.

Guest Gumballthechewy

or when your upset about something, but she's more upset about something completely different so no sense bringing up your thing unless you want the entire wrath of hell unleashed on you

Papers. They suck.

Reading up on the stuff I'm writing about is actually interesting, but constructing a sound argument about it is just painful. 1000 words over the word limit but IDGAF at this point.

To all the academic scholars out there:

Stop trying to sound smart and use big words that no one understands. Your making students' lives a living hell when they're trying to do their research. You have a PhD. we already know you're really smart. Please, stop.

I dont hate anything. Except for Hitler maybe.

But I get annoyed when people spell 'lose' 'loose' . Its a pet peeve of mine. :frantic:

I get frustrated when people roar up to an intersection, stop ..............then put on their turn signal :picard:

I also cant stand it when people cheer for the Canucks but insist on ripping all our players apart :blink:

Archived