The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Det (Proposal)

Or how about we keep it real simple and send Ballard to Detroit for Ian White? White is undersized, but is a decent puck moving d-man. Not the perfect solution for the ailing PP, but he would be an upgrade from anything that we currently have.

By moving Ballard, we'd being showing a little compassion for a guy who has elevated his game but continues to get it up the @$$ by Coach V every time he makes a mistake. By moving Ballard to Detroit he goes to a first class organization who always have a chance with making the playoffs, something Ballard deserves.

Ballard >> White, in ability and cap hit, so it may work. Looks like White has been the odd man out in Detroit as well.

anything possible in this league...

you gotta pay something valuable for ...you guessed it...something valuable...i love what hansen brings to the table and was a steal getting him in the last round...except for hamhuis...kronwall can defend and put fear in the blueline...

along time ago i dreamt we traded naslund for sundin...so this one came to me last night and thought i should put it out there..

Archived