The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs MIN Wild - 03/18/13

Strombone1

I look at this game as the beginning of a very important 9 game stretch before the deadline. I hope we can come out of it with at least 12pts and solidify our position amongst the top 8. While this game is not necessarily a "must-win" game, we are in a must win stretch of games that will decide if we are indeed buyers at the deadline.

Oh man our lineup looks so thin with all these injuries, hoping it looks like this though

Sedins - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen

Higgins - Ebbett - Lappiere

Weise - Pinz - Sestito

Hopefully the Sedins really step up and come up with a 2 or 3 goal performance that's the only way I can see the Canucks winning unless Schroeder really impresses and Higgins pulls off a legendary performance. I don't know about this one, I think we'd be lucky to win with that lineup but I hope we pull it off!

When did we become a team that makes excuses? It seems to trickle down from management all the way to the coaches.

So we're not doing good because there's other good teams in the league? :picard: No sh!t, this is the NHL.

Is that an excuse for not playing hard, being pathetic on the powerplay, and struggling to keep the puck out of your net? That's the biggest cop out answer I've ever heard!

2-0 Canucks

Daniel gets one while being elbowed in the head by Keith disguised as Heatley.

Luongo gets a shutout WHILE filming another TSN goalie controversy spoof.

Bieksa has to make a last minute diving save on an empty net as Luongo is getting powdered for the final take of the spoof and goes down ice to make it 2-0.

Green men (if in attendance) get assaulted by Clutterbuck and are taken to emergency.

Schneider takes out Luongo's legs as players are skating off the ice after saluting the crowd, pumps his fist and skates off the ice.

I have said that I feel we are turning the corner and I still believe it. We pummelled the Wings goalie with no luck and I think we will do the same against wild.

4-1 Canucks.

Tanev, Raymond, Hank 2

Yeah, maybe then I can minus AV? I'm sorry, but this bum has absolutely no clue of what to do.

Seriously, we played the wings and Luongo got lit up, let in EIGHT goals. What does he do? He plays Luongo at home against the Wings. Stupid. In fact, I think an eight year old could have made the decision on that one. Giving up 5 goals when you know our offence is pretty thin atm is unacceptable. Then, after giving up 9 goals in the last two outings, who gets the start? Luongo. LOOL!

And don't give me the BS of back to back. Go cry me a river. It's not even a road game next, they don't have to travel after the game. Schneider deserves this start, and we all know it.

Archived