The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

The Raymond-Rask-Hemsky line clicks in a 3-1 win over the Flyers. We now have a 3-0 record allowing only 2 goals in the process. We have had some offensive struggles only scoring 7 goals but as long as Ward keeps playing like this it won't be a problem.

The Raymond-Rask-Hemsky line clicks in a 3-1 win over the Flyers. We now have a 3-0 record allowing only 2 goals in the process. We have had some offensive struggles only scoring 7 goals but as long as Ward keeps playing like this it won't be a problem.

Another 80+ game season for Ward...

I'm glad I'm not the only team not meeting expectations thus far, 1-1-1 through 3 games. Although I lost 6-2 I am glad to see some higher scoring games this year. It's a little more exciting then 2-1 and 3-2 games.

I think Anaheim's opening game of the season was a 7-5 win or something like that too.

I think Anaheim's opening game of the season was a 7-5 win or something like that too.

It was a real back and forth affair but the Quack Attack was too much to handle!

The Funny thing is we get 7 goals in that game and the very next night can't even get one :sadno:

It was a real back and forth affair but the Quack Attack was too much to handle!

The Funny thing is we get 7 goals in that game and the very next night can't even get one :sadno:

"The Quack Attack" could be the least tough sounding team nickname in all of history ever. :lol:

Archived