The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Not sure what happened last night but hopefully Crom can collect his head and come back. Everybody has there moments ( Except VC ) He's like a rock.

To clarify my votes for Gm and Coach.

GM of the year: Joffrey Lupul (Henrik Sedin) - Major changes to his team and still competing at a high level. Has done well with the team.

Coach of the year: Randy Carlyle / Chimon - The coaching that happened in the playoffs was well done this year.

Easy, trade your future away.

I remember this post Chimon, I would Like to point out I still won the Calder last year taking the team from 22nd to 1st in the AHL and my NHL team from 17th to the presidents trophy winner.

I didn't trade my future away..

Hey guys, I just want to apologize for my attitude last night and in general lately. I've been dealing with depression for the last couple months and it has made me pretty miserable, and things have bothered me more than they should.

I am still stepping down. Have fun this year guys.

Hey guys, I just want to apologize for my attitude last night and in general lately. I've been dealing with depression for the last couple months and it has made me pretty miserable, and things have bothered me more than they should.

Seems like everyone else is ignoring this post, so I'll bite.

Best of luck to you and I'm sure we'd all welcome you back with open arms if you decided to come back down the road.

It's all good Crom, hopefully you find a way to get your person life sorted, that's more important than STHS. Good luck.

Ffs lost another AGM :P.

TRR, you were great and I look forward to encountering you again in the future!

Thanks for everything Nail...in the short span I was assistant, we solidified a lot of things and it really was a great way to get introduced to STHS. Wish you the best of luck moving forward.

Your crap bros are always here for you if you need someone to talk to Crom. I hope life can treat you better than it has been

Archived