The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Some say the ghost of UMB's first account still haunts Nashville to this day.

Yeah, they come in many forms, I believe there are some errors to some of my players salaries due to these extra terrestrial like activities, can this be fixed VC?

Yeah, they come in many forms, I believe there are some errors to some of my players salaries due to these extra terrestrial like activities, can this be fixed VC?

That depends on if VC knows the Ghost Busters number or not. When I asked myself "who are you going to call?" when considering your issues, "Ghost Busters!" seemed to be the best choice.

That depends on if VC knows the Ghost Busters number or not. When I asked myself "who are you going to call?" when considering your issues, "Ghost Busters!" seemed to be the best choice.

VC can do anything, pretty sure he can take care of this crap better than "Ghost Busters!"

Git er done!

Edmonton Oilers Starting Roster

Taylor Hall - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Jordan Eberle ©

Dustin Penner - Sam Gagner - Steve Ott

Nikolai Kulemin - Tyler Pitlick - Nathan Gerbe

Ryan Smyth (A) - Justin Abdelkader - Richard Gynge

Dion Phaneuf (A) - Ryan Whitney

Erik Gudbranson - Paul Martin

Fedor Tyutin - Nick Schultz

Ilya Bryzgalov

Martin Biron

The Edmonton Oilers are pleased to name Jordan Eberle team captain, after serving as assistant last season. Jordan will be taking the vacant spot as captain after last seasons departure of Shawn Horcoff.

Crom has no excuse for not knowing Eriksson won't waive, he has been in the chat on multiple occasions where we discuss (make fun of) this particular topic, and has participated on many occasions.

I'm stepping down as GM of the Blackhawks. This used to be fun for me but it just isn't anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nUUD8SM0Y

Crom, Considering even I knew before the end of last season that there was 0 Chance of Loui Eriksson waiving anywhere, I'm surprised you wouldn't know this..

Regardless, I've always enjoyed trading & socializing with you.

Best of luck to ya', sad to see you go out like such a UMB. ( :P )

7146718879_525409e5bd_z.jpg

To medium.pngJeff Tambellini

To medium.pngJustin Abdelkader, 5th in 2016 (DET)

Justin would have started the season in the AHL; Jeff will likely be used as a 13th forward/ top AHL forward.

On that note, the Redwings are still looking to move Chad LaRose.

Archived