The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers 4-27-2013

canucktican

About LA last year.

Lets face some facts, If the 2011 Canucks got those matchups, we would of had our first cup on cruise control. There were a lot of upsets that helped LA face some Cinderella wannabe's rather then top tier and that includes us who were still hurtin from 2011.

LA was a dominant team, but they were not ever tested hard like most platoff winners get.

It was nice to see that tough guy wannabe Smid get put in his place. I've been waiting a long time to finally see a Canuck call his bluff. I remember him trying to pick a fight with Edler a couple seasons ago and O'Brien came in and beat the crap out of him. I love the replay when it showed Bieksa coming in, he froze and crap his pants. lol

Going to sound snobby here but are we going to have to listen to Hrudey until the leafs get knocked out? not that Simpson is much better but at least he says things....yikes. The guy seems nice and all but why is he doing commentary? he needs to work on his craft, maybe the CBC can spend some of those tax payers dollars on polished commentary... just a thought... maybe send Hrudey down to the AHL let him work on his game.

It was a fluke, when was the last time a team rolled every team like that... hmmm the oilers in the 80's. The kings will not have that same success this yr. Give your head a shake if u think they will. Hell if the canucks rolled every team like the kings did this playoffs I would say it was a fluke.

It was nice to see that tough guy wannabe Smid get put in his place. I've been waiting a long time to finally see a Canuck call his bluff. I remember him trying to pick a fight with Edler a couple seasons ago and O'Brien came in and beat the crap out of him. I love the replay when it showed Bieksa coming in, he froze and crap his pants. lol

Archived