The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Destiny

Drouin

Just finished another monster run in the raid. This thing is massive, at the final boss now and it's nearly impossible to dent. If anyone wants the save point, once again hit me up. By passing fireteam leadership around you can give the checkpoint.

is it only good for the week Ossi?

The only thing peeving me is the 3 person limit on most missions. My group keeps an even 4 people.

$500 million dollar game is inaccurate, they included their massive advertising dollars into the $500 million total.

So I see. Though I don't feel I saw an abnormal amount of advertising ether.

The only thing peeving me is the 3 person limit on most missions. My group keeps an even 4 people.

So I see. Though I don't feel I saw an abnormal amount of advertising ether.

4 would be so OP...and I kind of see how the 3 classes compliment each other, I think it was Bungie's plan to have one of each class per fireteam.

Picking this game up tomorrow! Which class should I choose?

Voidwalker Warlock is easymode to start the game

I just got the luckiest pull from a crucible match reward...A purple engram turned into the Exotic chest piece Crest Of Alpha Lupi...I got it playing as my Warlock and put it on my Titan and now she is almost Lev. 25 as well....so pumped

How do you guys play 2 different characters? Seems like it would suck playing all the same missions again.

it did.. I have a 3rd character that is very low levels. I couldn't bring myself to do it all over again. I has been beneficial for farming coins and motes of light as they are tradeable between your characters via the Locker on the tower.

The only downside is that I have hit a wall on 2 characters, instead of focusing on one character and really developing that specific toon. I am serverely outclassed by people that started day 1 like me but have only chose 1 character to play. In a few weeks I'll have the benefit of having 2 fully developed characters but for right now I'm in full grind mode... I almost lost all hope until this morning when I pulled an exotic chest piece on my warlock that fit my titan perfectly...it was Destiny.

How do you guys play 2 different characters? Seems like it would suck playing all the same missions again.

For me, it's actually fun playing a different playstyle, also that warlock/titan/hunter subclass achievement is forcing my hand so I just maxed out my warlock, moving onto titan (except leaving for a month T_T) and than maining my hunter.

Thank goodness for transferring awesome weapons

This cryptarch is a real a-hole. 8 legendary engrams and 1 legendary sniper to show for it, which wouldn't be so bad, except I'm terrible with the sniper in PvP and almost never use it.

There's only one proper map to snipe on and that's moon. Find a nice cozy spot on the round things to the extreme left of the A flag and snipe all the kiddies that prance around the B flag building and the turret on the cliff. You'll be surprised how oblivious they are.

Edited by Mathew Barzal

So Queen's bounty gives out legendary gear. Got myself a much needed helmet today.

Basically, you just have to complete one of her bounties (some are really easy, like killing 200 fallen), and then a mission will pop up in your orbit screen. This mission is level 24, with epic modifier - meaning enemy melee is one hit. I recommend you bring a friend or two. Once finished the mission you will get guaranteed legendary gear, from what I understand is armor only. It's worth doing!