The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Destiny

Drouin

Bought a PS4 with The Last of Us in EB today and put down the cash on the Destiny preorder.

Wanted the Destiny system but neither the EB or BestBuy I was at (Cambie) had it. What a joke.

That sucks. The system was in high demand, so it is understandable.

Also the poster looks sick on my wall

Last of Us is bad ass. IGN has a great walkthrough guide if your looking to get some of the harder to find collectibles. I'm about 80% of the way to a platinum. The multiplayer is also surprisingly fun, but dont play until after you've finished story mode, the maps will ruin it for you.

What does this have to do with Destiny?

N

To my knowledge there is no Xbox exclusive content.

Xboner gets that content in a year. It's about time playstation got hooked up with some exclusives.

Can't wait for Monday night. I played Warlock and Hunter in the Beta, have been doing research about the Lev. 15 upgrade options and I think that a Warlock will be most benefitial in raids with their teammate buffs and faster revives. Every raiding party is going to need a medic/buff type character.

Went to my local EB. My white PS4 is coming with the game, but the white headphones I ordered are not anywhere on the inventory sheet. Has anyone heard if these have been delayed or anything?

I think people are sleeping on the Titan, sure it was the worst of the classes in the beta but we only got 1 ability. The ward of dawn shield the Titans get is going to change things quite a bit. I do not expect PvP to be even remotely the same with all the new abilities available and Titan now being a legit tank class.

That said, I was a Hunter in the Beta and i'll continue to be a Hunter. I said previously in this thread, if you have faster reflexes than most people this class will reward you with it's speed, agility and damage.

Of course Warlock is the most popular for the damage you can deal, but you can't take hits so you'll need to be very tactictal about how you play.

It's all just a matter of picking the class that suits your skillset. Can't wait for midnight!!