The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Well it's officially my off season, very happy with this year, ran into the best team in the league in the first round but I still think we did well.

Now comes a pivotal off season time to prove this was no fluke!

Carolina hurricanes off season roster

?-Nathan Mackinnon- Pa parenteau

Loui eriksson-mike fisher-?

?-boone jenner-?

?-Kyle chipchura-Luke gazdic

Riley Nash

?-?

Trevor Daley-?

Chris tanev-?

?

Ben scrivens

First things first is get to my re signings.

Looks like Heatley really carried the team tonight!

I show a tight total for the night, 19 bruins and 14 senators.

Brilliant showing Ottowa! This will be a series I remember for a long time!

I am currently multi tasking but I thought the count was Boston =14 and senators =16? This would make us tied, not fully sure the procedure for that. I may have made an error in my calculations but either way that was a wild series!

Rematch of last years 2nd round between FLA and BOS! Good luck greens.

Florida Round 2 Roster:

Brandon Saad - Jonathan Toews - Patrick Kane

James Neal - Charlie Coyle - Marian Hossa

Gregory Campbell - Rickard Rakell - Tyler Toffoli

Craig Adams - Cody McCormick - Michal Handzus

Joakim Nordstrom - Brett Bulmer

John Moore - Matt Niskanen

Adam McQuaid - Andy Andreoff

Corey Crawford

Darcy Kuemper

Res:

Tomas Vokoun

Congrats are in order to the Devils. Well fought series Mike!

This officially puts the Sabres into off season mode.. 7th overall pick could very well be in play.

With consecutive 1st round exits, changes could be coming swiftly in Buffalo!

Florida Round 2 Roster:

Corey Crawford

Darcy Kuemper

brutal :lol:

good luck

Congratulations to Primal Optimist and the entire New York Rangers organization on a hard fought and well deserved round one series win. Primal Optimist has made many bold moves to get his team into this position. His ability to turn around a struggling franchise into a real competitive team over the span of one year is very impressive and speaks volumes about his commitment to the CDCGML as well as his knowledge of hockey. We wish you and your team the best of luck moving forward in these playoffs.

I would also like to thank all the league executives and agents who put so much time and energy into creating such a realistic and competitive game that replicates the NHL so closely. We all know who you are and fully understand that none of us could have this experience if it weren't for you guys.

With that being said the Washington Capitals will now be going into offseason mode and we are very optimistic about the upcoming season. Our management has been patient with a handful of players and we have been encouraged by the development we have seen from this team all season long.

Last year my team missed the playoffs after faltering in the final weeks of the season. I was very proud of my group this year for earning those crucial points that got us into the playoffs down the stretch. We faced plenty of diversity all season long and I was quite pleased with the way players throughout the lineup stepped up to ensure that the Washington Capitals franchise continued to move in the right direction.

Obviously the ultimate goal is to win the coveted CDCGML Cup but I believe that in order to get to that point many small steps need to be made and that my team is heading in the right direction.

Good luck to the final eight teams competing and watch your backs next season because I will be coming after you guys!

Congratulations to Primal Optimist and the entire New York Rangers organization on a hard fought and well deserved round one series win. Primal Optimist has made many bold moves to get his team into this position. His ability to turn around a struggling franchise into a real competitive team over the span of one year is very impressive and speaks volumes about his commitment to the CDCGML as well as his knowledge of hockey. We wish you and your team the best of luck moving forward in these playoffs.

I would also like to thank all the league executives and agents who put so much time and energy into creating such a realistic and competitive game that replicates the NHL so closely. We all know who you are and fully understand that none of us could have this experience if it weren't for you guys.

With that being said the Washington Capitals will now be going into offseason mode and we are very optimistic about the upcoming season. Our management has been patient with a handful of players and we have been encouraged by the development we have seen from this team all season long.

Last year my team missed the playoffs after faltering in the final weeks of the season. I was very proud of my group this year for earning those crucial points that got us into the playoffs down the stretch. We faced plenty of diversity all season long and I was quite pleased with the way players throughout the lineup stepped up to ensure that the Washington Capitals franchise continued to move in the right direction.

Obviously the ultimate goal is to win the coveted CDCGML Cup but I believe that in order to get to that point many small steps need to be made and that my team is heading in the right direction.

Good luck to the final eight teams competing and watch your backs next season because I will be coming after you guys!

That's a classy post. Congrats to you on a great season too.

My first playoff series and I don't think I will forget it for a long while. One Point difference around the game five mark and really unsettled until the end of game 7! I think Da.Moose' Capitals team is fantastic, hard to play against and full of class. I appreciate also some of the early season and preseason advice that may well have come back to bite you in the end. ; )

Thank you on several levels DM, from the New York Rangers and most of all from a fan of your organization, me,

Primal Optimist.

From what I know this is the the final results and second round matchups after game 7's of the first round last night. Congrats to all of us, on a fantastic league that we all enjoy which is only possible due to the hard work of the executive group but also of each and every GM from coast to coast, country to country. You guys rock, thank you. C2X has of course the final word, as this is more of a newspaper tracker...the league will be the official voice on matchups. ((the way I read the NHL rules this is what I think will happen))

standingsWestern.png

small.png 319-vs-192 small.png Kings advance to face the Sharks

small.png 143-vs-243 small.png Sharks advance to face the Kings

small.png 235-vs-208 small.png Wild advance to face the Blackhawks

small.png 140-vs-171 small.png Blackhawks advance to face the Wild

standingsEastern.png

small.png 450-vs-288 small.png Panthers advance to face the Bruins

small.png 280-vs-290 small.png Bruins advance to face the Panthers

small.png 298-vs-259 small.png Devils advance to face the Rangers

small.png 170-vs-140 small.png Rangers Advance to face the Devils

Wild Round 2 Playoff Roster:

Patrick Maroon - Jeff Carter - Corey Perry

Kris Versteeg - Mikael Granlund - Andrew Shaw

Daniel Paille - Devante Smith Pelly - Matt Fraser

Andrei Markov - Hampus Lindholm

David Warsofsky

Martin Jones

Florida Round 2 Roster:

Corey Crawford

Darcy Kuemper

Bruins - last men standing

Heatley - Stepan - Perrault

Bonino - Sutter - King

Boychuk - Stoner

a few assorted prospects...

Youch :(

Interesting Note:

Just keeping track of a couple guys I traded at the deadline... New Jersey picked up Demers, and Wingels at the deadline from Dallas. They combined for 40pts in the first round....New Jersey wins the series by 39pts. Wow, the difference an important deadline deal can make. :P

Good luck to the remaining playoff teams.

New Jersey Devils 2014 Playoff second round roster

Milan Lucic - Anze Kopitar - Jussi Jokinen

Matt Beleskey - Carl Soderberg - Lee Stempniak

Kyle Palmieri - Marcus Kruger - Deryk Engelland

Maxim Kitsyn - Alexander Khokhlachev - Andrew Yogan

Tom Kuhnhackl

Niklas Kronwall - Stephane Robidas

Torey Krug - Nick Leddy

Matt Bartkowski - Scott Harrington

Congrats to Caboose and the Minnesota Maroons...kidding haha :P and the Minnesota Wild on a well deserved victory as they advance onto the next round. Despite having a larger contingent in players, I felt like we didn't perform up to our capabilities and thus, would've considered ourselves very fortunate if we advanced onto the next round. Now that the offseason is ahead of us, we will be looking at resigning some key pieces and looking forward to the draft where we hold the second overall pick, for now...we are open to suggestions regarding said pick so inquire within.

Archived