The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Very happy with the progress my Flyers are making since I took over:

- Jordan Eberle has settled in nicely and is a consistent contributor

- Ondrej Pavelec has posted three wins in a row and is looking rejuvenated under Paul Maurice

- Brad Boyes has also been very useful with some good points on the board

- Martin Erat and Nick Holden are trying their best to make up for the loss of Cam Atkinson

- John-Michael Liles and Jean-Philippe Cote are regular contributors on the back end

- We've really missed Dennis Wideman, so hopefully his teammates can sort themselves out. Never before have I seen a D man play 38mins and rack up zero scorer points!

The Flyers continue to evolve, and will listen to any and all offers made, including for Anders Lindback.

ANAHEIM

Player Date Status Description Sheldon Souray 2013-10-01 on injured reserve and will miss the entire season

The Rangers are now in the market, as much as we did not want to be, Souray's condition has not improved and TSN has changed the prognosis to 'entire season'. While we are very happy with our younger D-core, some veteran offensive presence may be needed headed into the playoffs.

The Rangers are now in the market, as much as we did not want to be, Souray's condition has not improved and TSN has changed the prognosis to 'entire season'. While we are very happy with our younger D-core, some veteran offensive presence may be needed headed into the playoffs.

Saw this the other day, he had season ending wrist surgery this past week. Wasn't healing like it was expected to. Frustrating.

@ Mike

all is fine for you again ;)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=701509&navid=nhl:topheads

The Washington Capitals reassigned goalie Philipp Grubauer to the Hershey Bears of the American Hockey League on Monday.

Grubauer, 22, appeared in 16 NHL games and started 14 of the Capitals past 20, going 6-4-5 with a 2.38 goals-against average and a .926 save percentage. However, he was pulled from losses Friday against the Columbus Blue Jackets and Sunday against the New York Rangers after allowing a combined six goals on 22 shots.

Grubauer earned his first win on Dec. 8 against the Rangers and ranks third among rookie goaltenders in saves (424) and save percentage.

Washington has two other goalies on its roster in Braden Holtby and Michal Neuvirth.

saw that going to happen after the weekend

but grubi is still young and he was allready impressiv

i guess the caps moving holtby or neuvirth next season ..well i guess it will be neuvirth

Roster Moves:

Assignment: The Washington Capitals assign Simon Despres to the AHL.

Activation: The Washington Capitals activate Evander Kane and place him on the NHL roster.

Washington Capitals updated lineup:

Evander Kane - Patrik Elias - Jakob Silfverberg

Chris Kreider - Kyle Turris - Sam Gagner

Justin Fontaine - Andrew Cogliano - Zack Kassian

Rob Klinkhammer - John Mitchell - Jordan Szwarz

(Rene Bourque, Richard Panik)

Tobias Enstrom - Keith Yandle

Kyle Quincey - Jan Hejda

Ryan Ellis - Sergei Gonchar

(Mark Fayne)

Devan Dubnyk

Thomas Greiss

Assignment:

Florida assigns David Rundblad to Rochester

Activation:

Florida recalls Ryan Stanton from Rochester

Lineup

Saad-Toews-Kane

Neal-Coyle-Stewart

Campbell-Helm-Zibanejad

Malhotra-Handzus-Neil

Adams

OEL-Karlsson

Niskanen-Del Zotto

Ceci-Stone

Stanton-McQuaid

Crawford

Johnson

hey all,

soryy for posting here... but noone checks that "advice" thread, so posting there is useless.

Just looking for some quick feedback on a keeper league deal.

Tarasenko for Silfverberg and Malcom Subban

In a points only league (G,A,W,SO) What do you feel is the better value??

hey all,

soryy for posting here... but noone checks that "advice" thread, so posting there is useless.

Just looking for some quick feedback on a keeper league deal.

Tarasenko for Silfverberg and Malcom Subban

In a points only league (G,A,W,SO) What do you feel is the better value??

Ask for a different asset than Subban.

Ask for a different asset than Subban.

I also have Brodeur retiring, thus my interest in adding a goalie prospect. He's got Jake Allen aswell, but is quite attached to him. He might part with Shinkaruk instead of Subban.

WHat do yall think of a counter offer of:

Tarasenko, Petan, Gaudreau

for

Silfverberg, Kuznetsov

?

doubt hell make that deal tho.

I also have Brodeur retiring, thus my interest in adding a goalie prospect. He's got Jake Allen aswell, but is quite attached to him. He might part with Shinkaruk instead of Subban.

Brodeur has stated he wants to play another year, for what its worth.

Archived