The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Report: With the Trade Deadline fast approaching, sources say that the Detroit Red Wings have been listening to calls on Scott Hartnell. Although it is unlikely that he is moved, some reports suggest that the Wings would consider a "hockey trade" for Hartnell in which they get younger at the expense of a power forward on a playoff-bound team. Rumblings also indicate that Kris Russell has been made available by the team for those teams looking to make a push for a final playoff spot. Although he may not be playoff-bound, he provides consistent points from the back end and is still relatively young and could be a future piece.

Caught me before my edit :P Kadri + Reilly for Kesler and Corrado and we have a deal :)

I wouldn't move Rielly

Maybe Gardiner and Kadri for Kesler straight up.

I'd be willing to throw a pick and Bolland in there as well if he truly is demanding what's being reported.

I wouldn't move Rielly

Maybe Gardiner and Kadri for Kesler straight up.

I'd be willing to throw a pick and Bolland in there as well if he truly is demanding what's being reported.

Don't want Gardiner, Bolland, or a pick, unless the pick is a 1st.

There will be better package's offered IMO.

Let's not overvalue Kesler too much here, even though it's CDC lol ;)

Kesler is one of those guys thats probably overvalued by other GM's too, IMO. If a team thinks its on the cusp to a championship they would overpay to land him.

Hearing reports out of Anaheim that Marian Hossa could be available for the right return. The Ducks could be looking to add a young star forward or defencemen to the core which consists of Keith, Doughty, McDonagh, and Pekka Rinne.

Fan favourite and GM Phaneuf's prized acquisition last summer is highly unlikely to be moved. #Hossa

Archived