The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2010 draft rankings leaked

IIlIlIIllIlIIIlIl

I'm surprised there hasn't been any shakeup in the scouting department with the new Canucks management coming in, considering their poor record over the years. They better get their act together in double quick time. I'm glad we have a new GM with a strong scouting background and a good aptitude for evaluating talent running the show.

Frankly McNally is still a good to fair prospect. His academic mistake shouldn't be the detrmining factor as to the guy as a hockey player. His first year at Harvard was very good, then he had to sit out on academic probation and when he came back ( here's the bad bit ) he just couldn't catch up to the level he was previously at. I'm hoping for a good season this year better still if he was to leave Harvard and head to the AHL. Harvard in particular has a late start and fewer games

Frankly McNally is still a good to fair prospect. His academic mistake shouldn't be the detrmining factor as to the guy as a hockey player. His first year at Harvard was very good, then he had to sit out on academic probation and when he came back ( here's the bad bit ) he just couldn't catch up to the level he was previously at. I'm hoping for a good season this year better still if he was to leave Harvard and head to the AHL. Harvard in particular has a late start and fewer games

Yeah... Im all for an education, but this kid needs to play more hockey. He had quite a disappointing season last year... which came after the mistake.

What is it that people are taking such exception to? Is it the guys like Coyle, Faulk,etem etc. that they have rated in the 2nd round? Where were they actually drafted? Other than burmistrov too high and johansen too low the first round doesn't look too bad to me.

Plus, they didn't even have a pick until the 4th so maybe the list got mailed in a little bit haha.

I'm surprised there hasn't been any shakeup in the scouting department with the new Canucks management coming in, considering their poor record over the years. They better get their act together in double quick time. I'm glad we have a new GM with a strong scouting background and a good aptitude for evaluating talent running the show.

I'm thinking it's probably too late to make changes with the draft coming up in a couple of weeks. It's too late to put together a team of scouts that know all the ins and outs of this year's draft.

JB will listen to what they bring to him and then make his choices in accordance to what he thinks is best for the team.

Archived