The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Schneider to Devils

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! All of you who said Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is gone for sure. In your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

What's so funny? One of our star players got traded for a 9th pick which could end up hurting us short and long term. And your laughing because people who thought the most logical thing would happen were wrong.

OHL Playoff MVP - 15 Goals in 21 Games ... Canadian - Center - 211 lbs - Patrice Bergeron Comparison

This is a good trade for Vancouver - There is no chance in hell they were going to trade Schneider to a divisional rival. It is not worth the extra 2nd round pick or another mid prospect (i.e. MPS, Teubert)

I agree. Mps would be nice but certainly don't want to see Edmonton turn into a Chicago with a great young goalie.

All the Lu haters must be pissed lol

i don't think people hate Lu. but if you're going to trade a future vezina winner, you don't get a pick

we should have seen a coutourier and #11 coming back not just a pick...unbelievable.

i think most people realized if we have to let schneider go because of the mess MG created, at least fix a big part of our problems going forward.

what would you say if horvat ends up no better than kassian? will it be a good deal?

I guess no one wanted Luongo. His terrible contract really screwed us up

ok bad contract to move him, but don't blame this trade on Lu's contract....Gillis waited too long, could made a bigger deal for Schneider this year, last year, 2011 but no he waits till draft and almost makes the trade on impulse.

Everyone needs to calm down. yes we could've gotten more from edmonton but WHY would we want to trade him in our division. we needed to make a trade and the time was then. nichuskin was a HIGH risk. Bo Horvat is going to be incredible. solid player who can do it all. Quite happy with this trade. we needed to get something done.

Archived