The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Confirmed] Schneider to Devils

Even If Edmonton had a better offer Unless it was Yakupov, Hall, Eberle or Hopkins with their 7th MG cannot make that trade you would just make the Edmonton Oilers in an all star team with Schneider. I think it was 7th and Gagner which sorry but Gagner is a plug.

I <3 Luongo tho woooo :D

Glad roberto fans are happy, the problem is finally gone.

Now we can enjoy roberto for 2 seasons before he triggers an out clause and wants to move closer to his family, and prepare to wind down his career.

I hope lack lives up to expectations.

I cant believe this, if all he got was the ninth overall pick MG is one of the worst GM's in the league. I dont mind that he had to trade Schneider cause he totaly F'd up the whole Luongo situation but you would think he could have got more. They really should have fired MG along with AV. Spend all these years following a player from the College level and up to the NHL for him to get traded for only that what a joke.

1. Trade Lou for nothing while taking money back?

2. Trade Schneider for something.

Results for either 1 or 2: Noooooooooooooooooooooo

If Horvat turns into a big game player, I'm fine. We know what we've got with lou, good and bad...and now we can put that behind us.

Dreger. Said that the Oilers table is in shock and disbelief that the Canucks turned down their package and took only the one pick.

I'll wait for a better source then the guy that's been stirring the poop in our goalie drama barrel.

Cause taking a Russian has worked out so well.

Bo is a better bet at least he's willing to work in the AHL rather than splitting back to the motherland if he doesn't make the team.

Shirokov was highly touted too and look what happened to him.

yup. I don't care if we play the Oiler's 20 times, if they offer their 1st, 2nd, and player you freakin make that deal.. Not a 10th pick and Bo Horvat?! who?!!

why we need another center? Why not get the big Russian

Agreed man as much as I like Schneider atleast get a decent return for him not just a damn pick.

Archived