The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Luongo was not told that Schneider was being traded

I'm not sure why you're posting those when I was responding to a post saying the deal was done yesterday. I don't care if he talked to them or not I don't think this deal was done yesterday. Rather it was finalized on the draft floor. Gillis let everyone know a few days ago he was listening to offers for Schneider. Schneider therefore knew this was a possibility.

I'm not discrediting him at all. I get that you're an emotional roller coaster right now but do try to keep up.

I'm simply saying a few things.

- If you wish something happens that makes this team worse you are a bad fan.

- There is merely a rumor that suggests the deal was done yesterday. As far as we know it's that the deal started yesterday and finalized today. We shouldn't just jump to conclusions because our panties have been knotted.

- Players do not have to be told of a trade. He was told that Gillis was listening to offers for him which should suggest the possibility.

Cry though you may about Gillis being not vewy nice it doesn't change anything.

I'm not discrediting him at all. I get that you're an emotional roller coaster right now but do try to keep up.

I'm simply saying a few things.

- If you wish something happens that makes this team worse you are a bad fan.

- There is merely a rumor that suggests the deal was done yesterday. As far as we know it's that the deal started yesterday and finalized today. We shouldn't just jump to conclusions because our panties have been knotted.

- Players do not have to be told of a trade. He was told that Gillis was listening to offers for him which should suggest the possibility.

Cry though you may about Gillis being not vewy nice it doesn't change anything.

Archived