The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fix You: Roberto Luongo Tribute

samirjaver

After a long year of trying to trade him, Roberto Luongo is poised to return to Vancouver as the undisputed number one goalie. This tribute is for Canucks fans to remember and appreciate all that he has done for the team throughout his time here, and a reminder as to what they can expect once he takes back the net next season.

People forget how much heart and soul this guy pours into his job. He was once a captain of this team, and treated like garbage by the fans, media, and management. This guy is a true Canuck to me. I will support him as best I can from now on.

Long live Lu.

some people dont think how hard it is to be a goalie like if your a goalie for a easy kids leauge you still get hated if you suck and luongo has to go throught all of vancouver not evan bc and other haters to in canada. Normal kids have a hard time sleeping after a tough loss or geting booed imagine how its like for luongo well luongo barely sleeps gets a newspaper and reads all the trade stuff on it and his name is always on it. You guys want luongo to be a good goalie then the fans must help give him a clapping or do this

you gus have to support lu like you guys did back then he will be good if you guys be good. ps thanks for making me cry :blush:

Time for Lu to finish what he started here.

He's part of the core of this team, and I wanna see this core win it all more than anything.

Sure this team will need a little luck, but what team doesn't?

Nicely done. Luongo is a born winner. He’ll win a cup before he hangs up his skates, and I’m happy he’s still a Canuck. He’ll be ready to stop pucks this season, and show the entire world why we signed him to that mammoth contract in the first place. Goaltending is the least of our problems this season.

When the whole Luongo vs Schneider first started happening I was hoping the Canucks would keep Schneider over Luongo. But if Luongo does come back to Vancouver which he most likely will, I really hope the fans and media treat him better. Luongo has handled everything almost prefect. he hasn't once been a bad team mate or a consider a cancer in the locker room. Hopefully the team can rally behind him and finally give him some support as well.

Archived