The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is Brendan Gaunce unhappy here?

canuck cole

I came in here hoping that this thread was a joke based on the whole Cody situation...Sadly it was not.

People in this city really need to stop over-analyzing everything.

Do you know Gaunce personally? Do you know anything about him to know that he isn't just always like that? Last time I checked, Toews looks like his dog just died in every interview he does.

Not everyone has to be mister smiles and perfect answers. And as far as him being replaced by Horvat, I'm pretty sure a team needs four centers, not just one. And Gaunce can play wing just fine.

So it's not good to have other good prospects in your organization? Ya let's not draft any more good players because you might piss off your other prospects. Great logic there Sherlock!

Is Gaunce going to single handedly bring the cup here? Do you think duchene is unhappy in COL because they drafted mackinnon? Was Malkin unhappy when Pitt drafted Crosby? Your comment is just stupid!

I have to admit, I was thinking the same thing when I saw his recent interview at the prospects camp. Maybe it was because I just watched the others and in comparison he seemed really mellow/serious.. which is fine now that I think about it a bit more he's been through all this so it's not really that exciting. Just another day on the job speaking to the media, i'm sure they've been warned to keep their answers short and simple.

Archived