The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIGNING!] Just in two days ago! Flames sign Sieloff

Flames sign the kid they drafted after Jankowski with the second round pick they received from Buffalo in the 2012 draft.

"@NHLFlames: "This has been my dream for so long." - @PatSieloff on signing an entry-level deal with the #Flames ~ cflam.es/1bRr6PV"

"@Joey_G_AT: Congrats to @PatSieloff one of hardest working and most humble guys you'll meet! @NHLFlames @GO_SPITS_GO #greatsigning"

"@NHLFlames: The #Flames have signed defenceman @PatSieloff to an entry-level deal ~ cflam.es/14oaj5g"

"@JGillies32: congrats @PatSieloff, blackjack on you next year #bigspender"

"@PatSieloff: To my family and friends thanks for making me the person I am today #blessed #ThankYou"

"@PatSieloff: My childhood dream coming true!"

http://youtu.be/_1HZECntAmY

BPk9-NXCYAAZUnW.jpg

Sieloff-Gold-smaller.jpg

Welcome to the Canucks.com message boards. We rely on you, the visitor, to help keep this board enjoyable for all. Please report all violations of the rules below via the 'Report' button located at the bottom of every post, or send a private message to a moderator or administrator. Moderators can not read every post, so please do not expect intervention unless you personally report the problem. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please read the board rules carefully. Claiming ignorance or not having carefully read the board rules will not be an acceptable excuse at any time. The moderators and administrators reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time, it is the users responsibility to read the rules, and any announcements posted regarding the rules.

BASIC BOARD RULES

If you read anything here, read these.

1. You will be tolerant and respectful of your fellow visitors(and this includes via Private Message).

You will find every opinion imaginable here, so you may want to find another board if you are not able to keep your cool when someone's viewpoint offends you. Behave as you would in a public location. The following actions are strictly prohibited:

• Calling out other users.

• Personal attacks and flaming. Attacking an idea is acceptable, attacking a user is not.

• Trolling and posting with intent to provoke other posters

• Retaliating to personal attacks(contact a moderator instead)

• Harrassment, stalking, and shadowing other users with intent to provoke

• Using abbreviations such as 'STFU' and 'GTFO'

7. If you are a fan of a rival NHL team, you will not attempt to antagonize Canucks fans.

This is a Canucks site and Canucks fans have a right to a place where they can discuss the team amongst themselves in peace. Biased viewpoints should be expected, so if you must respond, please do so in a respectful manner. In the same manner, Canucks fans shall not antogonize fans of other teams. Personal attacks against fans of other teams are not acceptable.

Did I miss something, why are people being baddies about this post? Pat Sieloff has some great talent, and it may blossom just as much as the next guy in the prospect pool. They can't all be Crosby, but with 800 and more players in any given year and only one crosby, I would say this guy has decent chances to succeed.

Welcome to the Canucks.com message boards. We rely on you, the visitor, to help keep this board enjoyable for all. Please report all violations of the rules below via the 'Report' button located at the bottom of every post, or send a private message to a moderator or administrator. Moderators can not read every post, so please do not expect intervention unless you personally report the problem. Thanks for your cooperation.

Please read the board rules carefully. Claiming ignorance or not having carefully read the board rules will not be an acceptable excuse at any time. The moderators and administrators reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time, it is the users responsibility to read the rules, and any announcements posted regarding the rules.

BASIC BOARD RULES

If you read anything here, read these.

1. You will be tolerant and respectful of your fellow visitors(and this includes via Private Message).

You will find every opinion imaginable here, so you may want to find another board if you are not able to keep your cool when someone's viewpoint offends you. Behave as you would in a public location. The following actions are strictly prohibited:

• Calling out other users.

• Personal attacks and flaming. Attacking an idea is acceptable, attacking a user is not.

• Trolling and posting with intent to provoke other posters

• Retaliating to personal attacks(contact a moderator instead)

• Harrassment, stalking, and shadowing other users with intent to provoke

• Using abbreviations such as 'STFU' and 'GTFO'

7. If you are a fan of a rival NHL team, you will not attempt to antagonize Canucks fans.

This is a Canucks site and Canucks fans have a right to a place where they can discuss the team amongst themselves in peace. Biased viewpoints should be expected, so if you must respond, please do so in a respectful manner. In the same manner, Canucks fans shall not antogonize fans of other teams. Personal attacks against fans of other teams are not acceptable.

Canucks fans shall not antogonize fans of other teams. Personal attacks against fans of other teams are not acceptable.

It's a simple statement of fact that Canucks are 'chokers' then, right?

Don't be a douche. Both what I just had written and what you wrote are examples of 'antagonizing' fans.

Canucks fans shall not antogonize fans of other teams. Personal attacks against fans of other teams are not acceptable.

It's a simple statement of fact that Canucks are 'chokers' then, right?

Don't be a douche. Both what I just had written and what you wrote are examples of 'antagonizing' fans.

I find this really hilarious actually the fact Flames fans come on here and say, Oh don't attack our team stop saying we suck don't be a douche etc. when on the Flames forums they have a annual thread bashing the canucks and I believe it actually says don't bother posting anything pro Vancouver in this thread. Most of the jokes on the thread are riot jokes and how we are so un-classy and sore losers. i realise that the forum rules state you aren't supposed to bash flames fans or fans of any other team but i just thought I'd share what I found interesting

Archived