The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Olympics] OFFICIAL TEAM CANADA 2014 (everything related here please)

Well you do have Peter Chiarelli having a say in who gets invited and what not so that's why rat boy is there... Out of all the Bruins invited aside from Bergeron who is a lock most likely, Lucic wouldn't be a bad addition as well. Do not need idiotic rat boy running around pulling stupid crap.

Well you do have Peter Chiarelli having a say in who gets invited and what not so that's why rat boy is there... Out of all the Bruins invited aside from Bergeron who is a lock most likely, Lucic wouldn't be a bad addition as well. Do not need idiotic rat boy running around pulling stupid crap.

Ratboy is very well suited for NHL playoffs. He would be pretty useless in the Olympic style of hockey though... its more gentleman like than ratlike.

Too bad Keith is ln the team... I hope he's injured during the Olympics.I hate him

I'm glad Brodeur is not on the roster. He is an incredible goalie, but it's time to give others a shot. Even the 3rd string goalie will gain valuable experience through going to the Olympics. He may not get to play any games, but just being around the team and training with them will help that goalie improve his skill.

Brodeur shouldn't be taking up a roster spot. Spots for goalies are rare and unique because there are only 3 spots available. The spots should go to goalies who are going to give us the best chance to win in Sochi, and to goalies who will potentially be starters in 2018.

The potential of Brad Marchand on the team nauseates me. His ethic as a player is the worst representation of Canadian hockey

Very happy for Milan Lucic though. He's come a long way since his Van Giants days.

I was also surprised that Chris Kunitz is on there. Surely he is a beneficiary of playing with Crosby. As an individual player, there have to be others who deserve the spot more no?

If a player doesn't get an invite to this camp, does that mean they're not eligible for a spot on the final roster?

Where would u rank him as an LD? Id say third or fourth but they have too many RDs that can play left so we'll see. Too bad we have the opposite problem with too many LDs... thanks to gillis for giving us 5 man left handed pp most of last year! (Sarcasm)::

Lol at all the fools that said MAF should be on the team... not even an invite. Thank the lord... he's terrible.

There is Alzner, Bouwmeester, Keith, Methot, Phaneuf, Staal and Vlasic besides Hamhuis. Only player that is definitely better is Keith. He should make the team.

Archived