The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Another Year With Edler

cbones13

He's only cost us or nearly cost us dozens of games and most importantly some really crucial playoff games but lets keep him. Suck it if you don't like it, this sucks! I have to watch that defensively incompetent awkward drink of water yet again.

I sometimes question why there are so many negative people on this board lol. Like i signed up thinking it was all happy and constructive discussions about the canucks and it turns out that some people on here are more negative then a depressed cat lady living in a basement.

He's only cost us or nearly cost us dozens of games and most importantly some really crucial playoff games but lets keep him. Suck it if you don't like it, this sucks! I have to watch that defensively incompetent awkward drink of water yet again.

I sometimes question why there are so many negative people on this board lol. Like i signed up thinking it was all happy and constructive discussions about the canucks and it turns out that some people on here are more negative then a depressed cat lady living in a basement.

Archived