The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's Your Favorite Beer?

Guest Gumballthechewy

http://gib.ca/beer/lions-winter-ale/#

Available October – March

just depends if they still have them in stock since it's on a limited supply or so-- but some stores (only the beer and wine stores; those stores not the bc liquor stores) will still have them in april or so. i've picked up some packs in april (at the regis and... that place near waterfront? the steamworks?) and i wasn't complaining. the winter ale is soooo good ::D

Ok, first off I'm not some world travelled beer connoisseur, I'm not picky at all when it comes to beer, gimme anything with alcohol and I'm happy, but like most of you I have ones that I enjoy more than others. I usually drink Sleeman's but lately I've been trying various other brands. I enjoy Heineken but this beer that I picked up today is absolutely phenomenal! It's called Newcastle Brown Ale and I'm in love with it.

So CDC, what's your favourite beer?

I'm exactly like you.

Mostly an ale guy. I like some of the stuff from the townsite brewery in Powell River...Suncoast Pale Ale or Zunga in summer is refreshing and the Perfect Storm stout was my favourite (though I wouldn't call it a summer beer by any means). I LOVE the Fat Tug IPA, now I feel like going out and buying some.

ACDC.Beer_.product-shot.2013.jpg

Found this at the liquor store recently and had to try it. It's pretty good. I'd buy it again.

Me and my friend had those at a party. We were really drunk and tried to punch open the tab and chug it, which eventually happened at the expense of a bloody middle knuckle. Wish I could remember what it was like.

Archived