The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

Man... I cant keep up with this game. Its like everytime I come back theres 4 new pages for me to read haha

Anyway, Captain Aerosex, props for typing all that when you were drunk.

My thoughts. I still think that Apples is bluffing and there isnt a three way alliance between the doc, sheriff and vig. At most, maybe between the sheriff and apples. Or perhaps i missed how this alliance was formed.

None the less, I would imagine that Apples is dead this round. If he isnt, then either the mafia are stupid or Apples is mafia.

There isnt really any chance of Captain surviving.

Vote Captain Aerosex

The sheriff gave Apples GFY as a name and that was correct. Apples also said the vig promised to kill SOB and he did. There's no reason to doubt the alliance is real.

Also, how is the vote on Aerosex a foregone conclusion? Your justification for voting makes no sense.

Welcome to my suspicion list, T-rex. :)

Man... I cant keep up with this game. Its like everytime I come back theres 4 new pages for me to read haha

My thoughts. I still think that Apples is bluffing and there isnt a three way alliance between the doc, sheriff and vig. At most, maybe between the sheriff and apples. Or perhaps i missed how this alliance was formed.

None the less, I would imagine that Apples is dead this round. If he isnt, then either the mafia are stupid or Apples is mafia.

Vote Captain Aerosex

Vote Captain Aerosex

The sheriff gave Apples GFY as a name and that was correct. Apples also said the vig promised to kill SOB and he did. There's no reason to doubt the alliance is real.

Also, how is the vote on Aerosex a foregone conclusion? Your justification for voting makes no sense.

Welcome to my suspicion list, T-rex. :)

Yup, this random targeting of Captain Aerosex seems suspiciously like a mafia scramble after a devestating 1st round for them. Other than his drunk ramblings, what else is there to go on? No one has offered any substantial evidence other than an alleged PM saying JE14 is suspicious, who others have found to be suspicious in the public fourm earlier.

This reeks and If you are a TP I don't see how you could go along with this voting block.

I voted for VICanucksFan5551 because of his stance on the botched investigations, I don't see anything nearly as substantial against Captain Aerosex.

As far as I'm concerned there is no evidence against Aero. We don't have an investigation this round and so after last night some names were thrown out and the one that stuck was Aero. Because of Apples' strategy in the first round we were able to pick off two Mafia members. However, because of the mix up with Sheriff investigations we are now left to pick someone at random like the first round usually is.

Well One One Two your post has convinced me:

Unvote VICanucksfan551

Vote Kiwis

I will vote with Apples as he seems to have been true to his word from the first round when I didn't trust him. And this post just seems pretty over-the-top suspicious.

/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=11596372">snapback.pngKiwis, on 16 August 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

I suspected this too, especially since he changed it back so quickly. I suspect that the mafia may have hoped they could use this to try to discredit Apples through not killing him and then accusing him of getting me (a TP) lynched.

Archived